A/C Compressor Seal Part # (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I need a bit of help finding what part number this is. It either doesn’t show up on Olathe/Partsouq, etc or I’m looking at the wrong subsection.

I’ve got a leak that appeared to come from this joint when pressure tested and I need this runner gasket. Looking at the sealing surface, it doesn’t appear to be leaking, but I’ll replace that to get it off the list.

Edit: 1996 LX450

472DACF2-36B2-40BB-B054-F95D83E4ABCE.jpeg

578E841F-0DFA-44C8-B471-6771AD7FC225.jpeg

AFB740E9-3FD3-496E-BB04-2442EB579497.jpeg

Update, just out of curiosity I checked autozone again. First guy said they didn’t have it. Second guy found a gasket kit. So I guess we’ll see.

I looked through the parts pages too and didn’t see any exploded views of the AC compressor. Toyota may not sell parts for it? Have you tried calling the Toyota parts counter?

Part of the overhaul gasket kit, 88335-2B030.

I looked through the parts pages too and didn’t see any exploded views of the AC compressor. Toyota may not sell parts for it? Have you tried calling the Toyota parts counter?
I went to a dealer and he tried to sell me the entire top piece that is square, he also said it had o-rings around each socket bolt, not the square ish gasket like I asked him to find. Not parsing it out, only able to get the whole shebang. Was $297.80.

The catalog illustration is misleading in this case.

Also in case anyone finds this, I was led to believe from searching other threads that I’d need to remove the thermostat housing to pull off the top piece. That was not the case for me. It would’ve made it easier to pull the inner corner Allen bolt, but I feel like you’d spend more time dealing with the coolant system then you’d save by taking it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom