A better sway bar option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.southwestoverland.com
I contacted ORO about their dual rate Swayloc system. I was informed that they make their bars in-house so they can make any length you want.

I haven't really thought this all the way through yet and there doesn't appear to be a lot of placement options on the 80, but there must be something that can be worked out. Even if it means boring a sleeved hole through the frame, or adding some tube below the frame to pass the sway bar setup through.

I'm okay with no front sway bar for now, but I'm thinking when I get around to my LS swap, I'll want some better cornering performance.

How about here in front of the steering damper, below the frame? Worth losing a couple inches of clearance? I'm not lifted currently, but I'm planning a TJM progressive kit.

IMG_6569.JPG

Thoughts?

been there, done that. the bar isn't the problem, you'd need custom bendy arms (like NASCAR, but more complicated) to clearance all the jibba jabba in the front end.

Or mount on the axle.

I have a 2" Schroeder sway bar i need to unload since I think this is a foolish exercise now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom