SOLD 98 100 Series TX Sold the rest of the truck. No more parts available. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for both rear interior door panels (driver and passenger) in ivory. Are yours still available? I don't need any of the window switches or door handle components, just the actual door panel. Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for both rear interior door panels (driver and passenger) in ivory. Are yours still available? I don't need any of the window switches or door handle components, just the actual door panel. Thank you!
Pm sent

I would assume it would be the same part on my 99 but the rear window that cracks open the circle plastic piece the motor which openes the window bolts to...I have no idea what it is called.
I rather sell the rear windows complete. Not parting out its components. Sorry

Rear Axle, Snorkel, HVAC Control (3knob) and as much of the harness as you can cut for the control.

Thanks.

If you still have the axle, I may com pick up it along with the other stuff. Else, Shipping for HVAC control to 74137

Rear Axle, Snorkel, HVAC Control (3knob) and as much of the harness as you can cut for the control.

Thanks.

If you still have the axle, I may com pick up it along with the other stuff. Else, Shipping for HVAC control to 74137
Pm sent

Passenger(right) side front Marker light and trim under headlight?

Last edited:
You still have the steering wheel and interior rearview mirror?
Both are gone.
I do have a leather steering wheel cover.
IMG_20170302_163013334.jpg

Hello,

I'm looking for both front fender liners,
The brackets that secure the front of the fender to the unibody on both sides, and rear crossmember.
Shipped to 02871.
Thank you,
Andy

Hello,

I'm looking for both front fender liners,
The brackets that secure the front of the fender to the unibody on both sides, and rear crossmember.
Shipped to 02871.
Thank you,
Andy
I kept the front fender liners.
I will look for the rest of the parts this week and let you know.

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom