97 LX450 Front seats with MetricTLC leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yo,
I pulled my original power front seats and swapped them for some manual ones so I'd like to sell them. The driver side seat controls all work fine. The passenger side seat is missing the cap that need to be replaced for the the fore/aft movement to work, recline works perfectly.

Find white caps here: http://www.gamiviti.com/html/products_seatparts.html

These seats have been recovered in Shane's (AATLAS1X) leather kit, installed about 2 years ago.
Here is a link to the leather kit for those not familiar: http://shop.metrictlc.com/1993-97-80-Series-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-Leather-Seat-Covers-W-01.htm

Pics of the actual seats below. Seats located in Houston, TX. I'm not sure what they're worth, so lets start with $500obo plus shipping.

Thanks,
Richard

IMG_20130816_115306.jpg

IMG_20130816_150020.jpg

IMG_20130816_150031.jpg

IMG_20130816_150041.jpg

Sounds like someone's going to need new covers for his manual seats ;)

lol shane, I'm really thinking about it. I bought some coverking neoprene covers but i'm not sure its cutting it...

Cosmetically speaking, what would you rate the condition of the seats? 1 through 10

I can't say 10 because they're not brand new.

I would have to say at least an 8? No cuts, tears, scratches etc and this is with a 75lb dog crawling all over them all the time and me just using them, not being delicate or anything. I've cleaned them up a little bit but I can get it cleaned up real good and photograph any issues.

lol shane, I'm really thinking about it. I bought some coverking neoprene covers but i'm not sure its cutting it...

Swamp-Ass ;)

On the cleaning side, make sure you lather with conditioner on the seat face (leather section) then buff with cotton towel after several hours.

How do we figure shipping out? 11249 is my zip

I can vouch for these seats. They are in great condition.

if still available, could you just give me a ball park figure for shipping to 38120.

I've found that removing the headrests and then use green shrink wrap (found at Home Depot next to tape) to wrap them together. 1 upside down facing the other with the headrests on the seat in between the two.

You'll need to cover the mounting brackets well as that's the edge that will kill a box.

That's the way I've done many of them.

HTH

Shane.

Seats were sold locally. Thanks for the interest everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom