97 Camry Fuel Door – (NOT MINE) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junk, what you have to do is kick that fxxxer in.....no, really do this take a screwdriver and jam it in the rear passeger tire.....
When the air is fully let out of the tire the car will lean, at that point have your "woman friend" pull the lever and let gravity do the rest....

it is not the fact that i cant read, it is that i choose not to....

Noah said:
Junk, what you have to do is kick that fxxxer in.....no, really do this take a screwdriver and jam it in the rear passeger tire.....
When the air is fully let out of the tire the car will lean, at that point have your "woman friend" pull the lever and let gravity do the rest....
LOL!! :D

Don't go drive it to a sloped area, don't remove a tire to let it lean, you have to jab a screwdriver in THAT tire..and not in the tread, that can be fixed, has to be a sidewall jab.

:D

Bludgeon it with a dull object, then if doesn't open get after it with a knife...

Or something...

camry fuel door - grandpa's trick

pull the fuel door lever (located on the drivers side, floor) and keep it opened. grandpa uses his steering wheel lock to jam the latch in the open/up position. then, use your key to gently pry open the fuel door (unlocked). refuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom