I own a 2005 Lexus ES330 and a 2005 Toyota Camry XLE 3.0L (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like you're in the wrong club, mate.
well no I am trying to get my Techstream Software working and this is the spot where I have found the best info. I do have a mud buggy of sorts. I bought a Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L straight Six and pulled it out and bored it out .060" and put in a 9000 Series Crankshaft 4.060 Stroke, 4340 H-beam Pro Series Rods, Ross Pistons and a Stage 2 Cam Kit. Compression is 10.2:1 also Edge throttle body. It dynoed at 635HP 582ftlbs torque. It's the ultimate sleeper. I took it out in the fields after shelling corn and tried to get it stuck but it has never been done!!!

2001 XJ Limited.jpg

Hand caught Pike and Jeep XJ.jpg

well no I am trying to get my Techstream Software working and this is the spot where I have found the best info. I do have a mud buggy of sorts. I bought a Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L straight Six and pulled it out and bored it out .060" and put in a 9000 Series Crankshaft 4.060 Stroke, 4340 H-beam Pro Series Rods, Ross Pistons and a Stage 2 Cam Kit. Compression is 10.2:1 also Edge throttle body. It dynoed at 635HP 582ftlbs torque. It's the ultimate sleeper. I took it out in the fields after shelling corn and tried to get it stuck but it has never been done!!!

View attachment 3325355

View attachment 3325356
Those numbers seem pretty far off. Afaik most stroker 4.0 with a cam motors put out around 300hp and 300ftlbs torque. Maybe something is wrong with the dyno you used. Looks like a nice cherokee though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom