Parting Out 96 locked LX450 208K (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pm me on the flares and tell me exactly what parts you need. some of mine are good but I don't think I have a full set.

Sold both of them I had for v8 swaps. Sorry man

I only have a rear driveshaft complete. I have a front but no front yoke. pm me if that works, if not I understand.

Still have parts for sale? Looking for the A/C control unit, the ash tray and the plastic that surrounds those. In GA can pick up.

Thanks for offering up parts!

I need a passenger side headlight assembly, drivers door lock solenoid/actuator, and an interior dome light to mount in the cargo area. Shipping to 99515.

Thank you!

Do you have the factory radio brackets? how much shipped to 78730?

Interior sunroof tan trim

Driver side mirror

Rear spoiler and mounting hardware

3rd row seat guide (black rod) - driver side

Shipped to 28405

Did you sell the floor harness that runs on the driver side from the front kick panel to the rear by the jack?

I should have that still. If not in this lx then the 97 I have for parts. Pm me and we can work something out.

Is the exhaust "Y" pipe section between cats and manifolds in good shape. Would like the O2 sensor before the CAT's if possible to weld in before my CAT's or replace with new. My pipe has a crack deep in the Y. Let me know. Would need shipped to CT 06437.

my y pipe was all kinda messed up since there are no emissions here and the cats had been cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom