Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a local guy that wants to check out the fender/flare I have. I do have a drivers door.

1)The black trim bezel around the radio
2)The dash pieces around the steering wheel. The one with the mirror controls diff lock ect , 3)and the lower one with the fuse door and crotch vent
4)The sunroof control dome light assembly
Pm me pricing if you can.

Thanks!

1)The black trim bezel around the radio
2)The dash pieces around the steering wheel. The one with the mirror controls diff lock ect , 3)and the lower one with the fuse door and crotch vent
4)The sunroof control dome light assembly
Pm me pricing if you can.

Thanks!

Have all of that. not sure on the radio bezel. I'll pm you tomorrow ..thx.

IAC still available?

Also, if you still have TPS... I'd like to package that with with the IAC..

Also, if you still have TPS... I'd like to package that with with the IAC..
Both iac and tps sold..but I recently picked up a 94 80 I'm going to part out as well. Those parts are on that truck but I never heard it run as I bought it without a ecu so it can't be tested.

I'll take the four hub caps if you still have them. Shipped to 02835, thanks.
Those are sold also. I'll have to check if I have a another complete set of four.

Interested in the rear cargo ceiling speaker cover if you have it.
I have to check on this next time I get over there. I know I have ones from a brown interior truck (94 brown cloth seat truck). I never sold those on this 96 ad ,it's just a matter of finding one. I'll look..

steering box?
Have steering box. Actually have complete power steering setup. Pump, lines, reservoir, box..

Pm me for details..
Thx.

I have to check on this next time I get over there. I know I have ones from a brown interior truck (94 brown cloth seat truck). I never sold those on this 96 ad ,it's just a matter of finding one. I'll look..

Thanks for checking. Apparently the ceiling speaker grill style changed in '95-97.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom