Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update:

Arb Bumper is sold......

Hi, looking for the Drivers door - Window lift, motor, switches - complete. Need to make sure the window lift mechanism is solid, mine has a too much play and the window does not follow the rear track tightly. Thanks, Shipping to Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Only door parts left are in the pics. Sold all doors. I have outer handles left and latch mechanism for pass. Side.

Also hub caps are still available, previous buyer backed out..

I'm looking for a part off the front passengers seat. It's the little plastic assembly that holds the worm gear/cap that typically gets worn out and replaced with the Gamiviti gear. I accidentally destroyed the shaft that the gear is pressed on to. Any chance you'd be willing to part out the seat? Thanks

image.jpg

I'm looking for a part off the front passengers seat. It's the little plastic assembly that holds the worm gear/cap that typically gets worn out and replaced with the Gamiviti gear. I accidentally destroyed the shaft that the gear is pressed on to. Any chance you'd be willing to part out the seat? Thanks

View attachment 1265095
I have the pass. Seat and controls. I'm willing to part out the seat parts..

How much for the DS front flare to 20106? Respond by PM please.

Also interested in the front bumper corners.

Looking for latch that opens lower tailgate shipped to 55025
No latch for lower tailgate..it goes with tailgate. Good luck...

Front bumper brackets. Both
Rear louvers. Both
Need shipped.
Sending pm.

Pm replied. Should have what you need..

Any chance you have the spare tire tool kit...97756
Will have to see as I have another 80 for parts too that might still have one. Give me a day or 2 max to find out. Thx..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom