Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you have the spare tire tool kit...97756
I do have a spare tool kit from a 96 fzj80. It's in mint condition. Still has the rubber bands on the tools from the factory. Complete set with spark plug socket tool,pliers,screwdriver, 2 combo wrenches, lug tool, pry tool, and 4 brown spare tire removal handle set. And zero corrosion.
IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

Do you have the 3rd row steps? both sides. Shipped to 91360.
I'm pretty sure I only have one side in tan. Will have to check to confirm.

All other pm 's replied..thx.

What kind of shape is the exhaust in? Worth salvaging? If it is, what would you want for it, shipped to 15237?

What kind of shape is the exhaust in? Worth salvaging? If it is, what would you want for it, shipped to 15237?
Exhaust isn't the greatest but shipping wouldn't make it worth it for you. I do have dual cats but that's off a 93-94 style.

If the AC lines to the dryer are intact (behind the front bumper) and the dash clock bezel, I'd like to take them off your hands for you.

Last edited:
If the AC lines to the dryer are intact (behind the front bumper) and the dash clock bezel, I'd like to take them off your hands for you.
Should have those..send me a pm. I have a 93 and 96 so let me know which year you need if they are different.

Hi there by chance do you have the rear door hatch accuator?
I believe so..I'm heading over there today and can check but should have a complete hatch yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom