Wanted 95-97 landcruiser/lx450 in BC, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
Mileage
Hi all.

I've been working with an importer to try and bring a 1hdft 80 from Japan but have been falling short on my bids. I've been lurking this forum since I got into the market a year ago and figured it would be a good time to post here and search.

Only looking in BC and AB for now. Must be willing to get it inspected at a reputable agreed upon shop on my dime as I'm admittedly not very mechanically able and I might miss some stuff. I'm in BC personally.

I'm open to any combination of auto/standard rhd/lhd diesel/gas modified/stock locked/unlocked as long as it isn't a RHD gasser.

Not afraid of higher mileage at all. Receipts, proof of work done is all helpful.

My high end budget is $40k CAD but at that price I'd be expecting some pretty amazing low mileage 1HDFT with turbo, engine, intercooler and suspension work (etc. all the goodies). Roughly $15k for a LHD gasser.

I think I have a good understanding of the market and values and I'm willing to pay for the right vehicle.

Thanks!

Note: at this time as I'm not able to cross the US border, I don't think it's feasible to import.

Last edited:
The link is for my truck, I’m in NW Montana and could help with delivery if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom