Wanted 95+ 80 near DC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
  3. 100 Series
  4. LX470
Been looking forever. Found one and was picking it up tomorrow and the guy sold it from under me. I’m bummed. Show me what you got. I’ll buy it tomorrow. Obviously, clean and maintained.

Any criteria? Price range, miles, colors, lockers/non lockers, etc?

Can deliver across the country and keep you well under $15k :)

Why’d you pass? Have a link?

This one looks nice: the guy bought it to build with his son but the son wants a Jeep (so he’s never even titled it). No history at all, so I would assume it needs full baseline work.

I’ve been searching for over a year and with what I’m looking for and the escalating prices, I decided to just keep my GX470 and buy a 911 as my second toy. Love the LC but I can’t justify the prices folks are asking for them these days.

This one looks nice: the guy bought it to build with his son but the son wants a Jeep (so he’s never even titled it). No history at all, so I would assume it needs full baseline work.

I’ve been searching for over a year and with what I’m looking for and the escalating prices, I decided to just keep my GX470 and buy a 911 as my second toy. Love the LC but I can’t justify the prices folks are asking for them these days.
Apparently to many people saw my post and called him...he just upped the price from $13k to $15k 🤦‍♂️

Did he say anything to make you decide against pursuing it personally? Geography, weather and work travel restrictions complicate my search....

Did he say anything to make you decide against pursuing it personally? Geography, weather and work travel restrictions complicate my search....
He had a few known issues, nothing that seemed terrible but that price really made it suspicious to me. Then he sort of stopped returning my texts so I walked away.

The price did seem too good to be true. Thanks and sorry didn’t mean to derail your thread.

The price did seem too good to be true. Thanks and sorry didn’t mean to derail your thread.
Not at all. If you find out anything more let me know. I am still curious about that one. Its also been on the market for a few weeks at that price which means people have passed on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom