'94 Locked 80, mildly built trail/expo $4500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come for me to sell the 80 to free up some cash to finish my 60 project. I have owned this truck for a little over a year and put just under 10K on it. It has always started and run/driven fine for me. Here are the specs:
-'94, ~175K miles
-OME 851/853 with pro-comp shocks
-OME CC bushings
-adjustable pan-hards (front and rear)
-ARB bumper
-Warn M12000
-Snorkel
-285/65 BFG AT's (85%)
-IPF lights
Comes with:
-Slee 6" springs (front and rear)
-Blue hub fan clutch
-1 BFG AT 285/75, not mounted, brand new

Condition- This rig has been used as a trail rig and has some body damage that can be seen in the photo's. The interior is also pretty hammered. The front driver seat is the worst, crack and spilt seam, the rear seats and the third row are in much better shape. I was going to replace the carpet and throw some seat covers on the front seats, which would do a lot for the interior. I replaced the O2 sensors withing the last 1K and the CEL is no longer lit. Passed MD smog no problem.

Mechnical issues- One of the exhuast isolators is torn so the exhaust rattles a little bit. There is slight vibration on decelleration (foot off the gas) around 65-70mph. I think it is probably the front u-joint(s) due to the 6 in lift once installed. The front pinion seal is leaking a little as is the driver side inner axle seal. The PO told me that he had recently serviced the front axle so I wasen't in a rush to dive into it. The front locker currently does not engage, rear works fine. The brake light lights up off and on since I adjusted the parking brake at the lever, something I have been meaning to get to but just haven't had the time to get to and keep forgetting to do. I bought the blue hub fan clutch because the PO he mentioned that it got a little warm on the trails and when sitting in traffic in the summer. I have not replaced it because I have not had any over heating problems, although I have seen the temp gauge climb a little over the half way mark twice since I have onwed it, never made it anywhere near the red.

When I bought the rig it had the slee 6" springs up front and OME 864's in the rear. With only the CC bushing it was a little too "twitchy" for my wife. I went ahead and switched the springs out and purchased the Cooper's (originally came with Interco truxus MT's). The I came across a good deal on the BFG's and swapped them out to reduce road noise, again to ease the ride for the wife. All and all this is a pretty solid trail rig that has been a daily driver for me. I had planned on doing the HG, head rebuild and all the other "while I was in there" stuff but the truck runs and drives just fine so I figured I'd wait til I had more time. With my various other projects/school/work/baby on the way I am pretty sure that time is not coming anytime soon. Looking to get $4500 for all it, not interested in parting because I don't have the time or space to do it. Located in MD, just outside of DC, 20816

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

P8100008.jpg

IMG_0913-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some interior shots from the PO, it is in virtually the same comdition:
IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

I'll try to get some updated ones today if the rain lets up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom