For Sale 4bt/h55/splitcase combo or seperate for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was swapping this into my '84 fj60, but going with an 80 instead. Here's the list:

-1992 cummins 4bt turbo diesel-~120K miles- $2500 (comes with chevy manual transmission adapter plate and flywheel)

-Brand new h55 transmission and rebuilt splitcase- $2000, t-case shifter modified to work with the h55 since it is a pre-'85 case.

-AA SBC-->toyota LC manual transmission adapter- $450, comes with the bellhousing, chevota clutch, pilot bushing, and hardware.

-Or- buy the whole setup for $4500, located in Poolesville MD, shipping could be a bear but if you arrange it and pay for it I will pallet everything and drop it at a shipping terminal. Email at ryanbahn @ gmail . com (remove spaces) or PM on this board.

what is the horsepower rating of the 4bt? does it have a rotory or inline p7100 fuel pump. do you have pics, and is it complete, i.e. alternator, vac pump, ps pump etc...I am looking at doing this swap

Last edited:
Hp is 105, did not come with an intercooler but I have one from a volvo that I was going to use. It is complete with all acc. minus the fan. Comes with starter, alt, ps pump, and chevy adapter plus flywheel. No vacuum pump, hydroboost was used for braking. I have all of that stuff also if you're interested. it is the rotary pump version. I will throw in the motor mount and brackets that I made for it.
IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom