SOLD 93 FZJ80 in Seattle - Trade for 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
As the title states.. I'd like to get into a 100 series. This has basically been my daily driver for the last few years. I love it.. and hope to not regret getting into a 100 series. But I'm looking for something a bit smoother for family reasons. I have traded cars in the past and I'm familiar with the process. Don't really want to sell it. AND then search for another vehicle. So if you are out there looking to get into the 80 series family, let me know :)

Here is my attempt to chronologically show repairs or additions to the truck. I've done so many numerous things that I can't quite remember it all. Bottom line.. I drive it daily and it is a wonderful 80 series. Has about 335k on the clock. Drives great.. valve cover could be replaced but hasn't bothered me enough. There is the typical rust spot on the rear hatch window. The car has imperfections on the paint, rock chips/etc. The front brakes were replaced again a few weeks ago as the caliper seized. AC runs ice cold.. truck is in very good shape considering we are talking almost 27 yrs old at this point... The front seats have issues intermittently reclining... can't think of anything else at the moment. Its a daily driver.. I've been more than happy with it.

• TJM Front Bumper
  • Reupholstered Front/Rear seats w/ new leather
  • OME Springs w/ Tokico shocks
  • Man-A-Fre 2" Spacer
  • Powder Coated wheels/Installed 35" Toyo AT tires
  • Rebuilt AC Compressor
  • Interior removed - Lizard Skin Sound Deadening Sprayed
  • Depo Clear Headlights
  • New Stereo/speakers
  • Metal Tech Sliders
  • Crankshaft Oil Seal R&R
  • Idler Pulley
  • Rear Diff Fluids
  • New Power Steering lines
  • Transmission Flush
  • Heater hose/valve and connecting lines
  • Complete Brake Service Front/Rear
  • New Starter Installed
  • Complete Knuckle Rebuild
  • Rebuilt Exhaust w/ OEM like muffler
  • New Front Windshield
  • Driver Side Caliper Seized, new calipers-rotors-pads on fronts (7/21)

20210513_151728.jpg

20210711_112027.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought a 23ft boat/trailer. Let me know if any 100 series are interested.. as I'm sure the 100 will pull easier than the 80..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom