Wanted 93-94 Land cruiser Air Flow Meter (AFM) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hello, need a used OEM AFM for a 1993 Land cruiser, let me know if you have one for sale.

I bought this chinese one and a refurbished OEM one off of ebay. The chinese one works, the refurbished OEM does not.

I bought this chinese one and a refurbished OEM one off of ebay. The chinese one works, the refurbished OEM does not.

Thanks!

If you buy a Chinese one buy two. They go bad usually when you are miles from help. We've replaced a ton of the Chinese ones on 22REs in the shop where I work.

Can you recommend who should repair the OEM one? I now have my original, a refurbished OEM that is worse than my original and a chinese one that is currently working. Id like to get the two OEM ones properly repaired.

Can you recommend who should repair the OEM one? I now have my original, a refurbished OEM that is worse than my original and a chinese one that is currently working. Id like to get the two OEM ones properly repaired.
Bavarian Restoration. They are a BMW place that also does 1FZE meters.

If you buy a Chinese one buy two. They go bad usually when you are miles from help. We've replaced a ton of the Chinese ones on 22REs in the shop where I work.

Thanks, I am now staying away from generics and looking for a good used one or OEM refurbished/rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom