91-97 Toyota Landcruiser Aluminum Tailgate Handle FZJ80 FJ80 HZJ80 HJ80 HDJ81 LX450 LX470 UZJ100 FZJ105 HJ60 HJ61 FJ60 FJ62 BJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC80 Billet Tailgate Handle Anodizing

Got the handle anodized. Just waiting for the new screw.

That Looks Great!!! I will have my screw order in by tomorrow (hopefully). Will start shipping as soon as I get them.

I received mine and the stock mounting screw sits flush. I assume he changes the way they are machined now

still available?

Are these handles still available? The handle on my 94 self destructed this week.

Please reply to my email if possible

joelpostma at comcast dot net

Thanks

I'm looking for one also. Busted mine s few weeks ago. Please advise about availability. Thx.

Bump. Would really like to see about picking one of the handles up for my 91 fj80
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Aluminum Tailgate Handle For 80 Series FJ80 FZJ80 LX450 HDJ81 FJ60 FJ62 UZJ100

We made another run of some Handles, send over a email direct to us and we can get some out to you:) Also, I see some people have customized their handles which is great! Post up pics of your handle whenever you get it installed!!! :cheers:

We made another run of some Handles, send over a email direct to us and we can get some out to you:) Also, I see some people have customized their handles which is great! Post up pics of your handle whenever you get it installed!!! :cheers:

I'm in!!

Ordered mine yesterday! Looking forward to getting it and reporting back
-Derek

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

I would love to have one of these handles sent to me if they are still available. PM me with payment and shipping information.
1996 LX 450
Thanks,
Scott

Bought on Monday. Received Friday and I love it! Will post pics after work this evening. Great product and great service.
-Derek

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Having trouble making contact. Anyone have direct email addy?

Having trouble making contact. Anyone have direct email addy?

Emails came from sevenindustries@gmail.com during my deal.
Hate to hear you are having trouble. They were responsive and quick to ship mine back T the end of October.
Hope it works out. The handle has been so much better than using a screwdriver.
-Derek

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Great product. I had a hairline crack on my plastic handle and I'm sure it would have failed at the worst time.

image-1572086001.jpg

image-1572086001.jpg

Need one, please pm me PayPal details for a 1996.

Need an oh s**t handle made like this

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom