91-92 FJ80 Y Pipe Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm going to be tackling my exhaust soon. While most of the parts seem to be easy to source, I cannot for the life of me find a supplier of an aftermarket Y-Pipe. My question is, are their really any options left for replacing the Y section besides Toyota OEM? Or is this something that will need to be either salvaged/reconditioned or custom fabbed?

I appreciate the help and support of you guys. Any info is great.

Jon

*prepares smoke signal equipment* (bump)

Essentially, no. I don't think anyone makes the 3fe 80 series Y Pipe anymore.

EMS used to, but they were serious crooks. I think they're out of business.

I had mine made along with a full stainless exhaust. It was spendy, but I was tired of dealing with it. If your budget allows, I suggest you do the same. Had I just went with a full stainless high quality fabricated exhaust in the first place, I would have saved money over the long term.

Yea i found the handful of threads on EMS stuff and noticed the website is defunked. Figured they went out of business. So thats a +1 for shelling out the big money.

I've been looking for the same... I have every piece, down pipes/cats, midsection and tail pipe/muffler... just no Y pipe to tie it all together. Trying to get this done in my shop without taking it to a muff shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom