Parting Out 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the rear quarter ducts still? The part inside the exterior vents? I had bee hive in mine and that plastic basically fell apart it was so brittle.

View attachment 2344583

Hey Drenmaster, no I do not. Mine were in decent shape and went pretty quickly at the beginning of the part out. Best of luck in your search though.

I am looking for the fuel pump bracket out of the fuel tank. Do you still have this part? How much to ship to Utah?

Sorry FJfire, I don;t have that anymore. Good luck

I am looking for the fuel pump bracket out of the fuel tank. Do you still have this part? How much to ship to Utah?

Any chance you have the transfer case support bracket and a drivers side's seat adjuster still?

Hi !, would you consider selling the whole tub/body? Or I'm looking for rear quarter panels including part of the wheel well if rust free.

no, entire body went long ago.

Thanks
Karl

Updated List as of 7.20.20... this is literally all I have left from this truck.

-All glass except the windshield and rear hatch (would prefer not to ship these)
-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-CEL
-Rear windshield wiper fluid bag
-Foot rest
-Rear exterior vent things (painted black)
-4wd shift boot
-O-S*it handles
-Power mirror controls
-Dash blanks
-Dash light dimmer

This might still be on the intake manifold so going to ask :)

cold start injector?

Updated List as of 9.8.20 ... this is literally all I have left from this truck.

-All glass except the windshield and rear hatch (would prefer not to ship these)
-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-CEL
-Foot rest
-4wd shift boot
-O-S*it handles
-Power mirror controls
-Dash blanks

Updated List as of 9.8.20 ... this is literally all I have left from this truck.

-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-CEL
-Foot rest
-4wd shift boot
-O-S*it handles
-Power mirror controls
-Dash blanks
wondering on the EFI stuff. is that everything that goes with it? what about the 62 head? wiring harness etc? thanks for the update on parts.

Also do you have 62 manifolds.

Hey jkdur728, no for the EFI stuff... its just the intake manifold, no harness (seems that was a hot item and went very fast) even the cold start injector has been pulled from it. Also........ I had de-smogged the truck so I have a block-off plate where the EGR used to go (easy to convert back though, just wanted to give full disclosure)

Head went with the motor

Exhaust manifolds are gone.

If you are at all still interested... please let me know. I can shoot you pics and a price.

Hey jkdur728, no for the EFI stuff... its just the intake manifold, no harness (seems that was a hot item and went very fast) even the cold start injector has been pulled from it. Also........ I had de-smogged the truck so I have a block-off plate where the EGR used to go (easy to convert back though, just wanted to give full disclosure)

Head went with the motor

Exhaust manifolds are gone.

If you are at all still interested... please let me know. I can shoot you pics and a price.
really at the end of the day wanted to the 62 manifold..... buttttt its okay. im out in leesburg looks like your in Haymarket? maybe I could come by sometime and just check your stuff out?

really at the end of the day wanted to the 62 manifold..... buttttt its okay. im out in leesburg looks like your in Haymarket? maybe I could come by sometime and just check your stuff out?

Yeah, totally. PM me and we can set something up.

-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-CEL
-Foot rest
-4wd shift boot
-O-S*it handles
-Power mirror controls
-Dash blanks

Still got the dash blanks? I need the large one and the one next to it.

Still got the dash blanks? I need the large one and the one next to it.

No, sorry... that one is long gone. Guess it was a hot item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom