Parting Out 90 FJ62 Complete Truck (Washington DC) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE-1.28.2021 Below is a list of everything I have left (Stuff is highlighted in Bold and large font, I literally have nothing other than what is in this list)... some good stuff here folks! Will probably be posting this in the parts section as well. I have photos of all this stuff.

-All glass (four door glass and rear cargo area side glass, no windshield, no rear hatch)
-Foot rest
-Front Inner fender (no photo but can get if requested)
-Some sort of vacuum pump or something
-Some emissions stuff
-rear cargo area covers (insulation not looking so good, shown in photos)
-all door strikers
-Side marker light screws (I think, or taillight??)
-Parking brake lever

Deleting items from the above list as they are paid for.

Original post: only the stuff above this (posted 1.2.2019) is left - Parting out my 90 FJ62. It is rotting beyond what I am about to start addressing (frame is real bad but three of the four doors are very salvageable), so I am going to part it out. It ran when parked (think the coil is bad) and no tranny noise or slippage (I do not have access to a hoist as of now, so if you want either of those you will need to bring one). Basically its a complete truck other than the front seats and carpet, the only thing not for sale is the winch. Added some pictures so you can see whats there and listed some prices of the easy to pick items. PM me for any quotes or other pictures. I would prefer local pickup I am in Haymarket VA (about 40 miles from DC) but can mail some of the smaller items. Will need to keep suspension (its Old Man Emu ), steering, wheels and axels until the end as I need a way to be able to maneuver it around. Will update this thread when those are available.

Original Front and Rear Bumpers (pair) - $175
ARB front bumper (no winch)- $500
Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, also has rock slider bars that attach from bumper to frame (cant find the castle nut and taper bearing that the tire carrier sits on but an easy find at mcmastercar)- $500
Front Smitty Built seats and Center console - $325
Rear factory seat reupholstered with black vinyl -$250
Yakima Towers and bars - $75
OEM Valve Cover Gasket - $10
SS battery Tray - $60

9.7.18- Some big items I have left

Trans/Tranfer
All passenger and driver doors (all have some rot on them)
Hood (needs respray but is in good shape)
Passenger fender (good shape but some bubbling under paint near vent, I looked at the back side of bubbling though and see no rust, so does not appear to be cancerous)
All glass (except windshield), all in good shape
All HVAC components (except compressor, a/c amplifier and controls).
Interior Door handles
Overhead handles (if that is what they are called)
Ash Trey
Dimmer switch
Mirror control
Lower Dash
Gauge cluster Bezel and all gauges

Thanks,
Karl

Last edited:
Karl,

Sad to see you are parting out your 62.

I would be interested in a few parts.
-distributor
-ignitor
-the lighted rear window defroster switch from the dash
-And when you do part out the steering, the steering gear box on the driver's side frame.

PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks.

I am interested in the passenger grab bar. I am also interested in the rear seat. Do you have any pictures?

PM's all sent

Greetings. I am interested in the doors. What is the color code of the truck?

Any chance you have the exhaust down pipes in good condition? How about the rear license plate light/bracket?

Sorry to anyone I have not gotten to just yet or gotten back to yet. busy day.... will keep PM'ing you each and get back to all the requests (hopefully) over the weekend.

Are you selling the engine? If so I am interested and local. How many miles on it and what price?

Also interested in your front seatbelts and corresponding pillar trim covers if in decent shape.

I am interested in your custom rear bumper. Who built it? What size hitch is built into it?

Interested in your roof rack.

Also interested in tailgate cardboard and carpet.

Sad to see a local truck go but it will be put to good use.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@karlsz did the arb sell never heard back from you if the guy before me took it yesterday

most people have been addressed, lots of PM's and emails to keep track of. Will try to address everything as it comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom