90 Day LV Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob;

You can't let the LVertible die, just add some more duct tape
and baling wire and it will be all good.

LOL its seen its share of that :grinpimp: No I couldnt part her out to many memories guess I will just have to find the time to fix her back up. LOL
DSCN4480.jpg

Time for some updates Had not done much since Texas then I got a call we have some CottonLand folks coming out for the 2014 King of the Hammers race in Johnson Valley. I had just the rig for them LOL Spent about a month getting her ready and once they arrived I handed them the keys.

DSCN3561.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

DSCN3564.jpg

tell us some more! never commented on this thread but by gee i have enjoyed it over the last couple years!

tell us some more! never commented on this thread but by gee i have enjoyed it over the last couple years!

We all had a Great time and for my Aussie brothers I always take my Lic plate to get some special shots with it. The LV has seen better days I am affraid I have pushed it to hard this last trip. Gonna need to replace or rebuild the front axle, replace passanger spring, shocks are blown out and the back half is ready to fall off :D There was some talk about spending the next year doing a major overhaul and shooting for the King of the Hammers Pro Stock Every Man's Challange. Just a dream ????? Watch and see :grinpimp:

DSCN3615.jpg

DSCN3580.jpg

:grinpimp: I might have left out the day I gave them the keys I had already been out beating her up. That afternoon we sheered the passanger front spring pin. By the time we got back to camp Team CottonLand was all over it. We never did find the 3 missing springs so we bolted her back together and rolled with it LOL

DSCN3567.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

DSCN3591.jpg

My buddy Tony @rockcod stopped by today. We we're sitting in the backyard and shared some laughs and memories about the old Lvertable. So I thought I'd resurrect an old thread. Good times and Awesome memories

Yeah, this thing was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom