87 Part oiut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to post my part out here for a couple of months hoping that some local people may take some of the larger stuff before starting a part out in the main mud classifieds.

2F Motor 129k, ran good, but has some minor issues.
-oil cooler started leaking so it was by passed.
-the rear main seal may be leaking or it is the valve cover, or both
-ran good before parking it

If anyone needs a grey dash the one in this part out is in nice shape w/o any cracks.

Tranny and transfer case work well.

Set of front and rear springs in good shape, plus a extra set of front springs

Frame is toast

Trollhole carb, hardly usedSold

New radiator-Sold

All Glass is in great shape

Tail gate both upper and lower in good shape.

Bridgestone Dueler tires w/ 80% tread left, stock size 30"

Doors usabale, some better than others.

If you are looking for something specific post up and I can post a pic of the part, and you can make a fair offer.

*Update*:Flickr: tharman77's Photostream More photos added 4/3/2011, if you don't see what you want to see tell me and I'll post up a pic.

Last edited:
Theres a good chance I want the doors to make half doors out of them can you post a couple pictures.

Guys, sorry about not getting pictures up yet. My brother called last night as I was about to snap some pics and I ended up on the phone for a while, and now my wife is at work and the camera is in her car. I will have photos up later this evening, tomorrow morning at the latest.

Interested in the trollhole carb.

SOLD! When can I come and pick it up? Send me a PM with address and contact info. thank you sir!

PM Sent. I have the rear axle removed along with the drive shaft. I can probably have the transfer case off by next weekend, maybe sooner. I'll let you know for sure in a couple of days.

Well a few things are tentatively spoken for, once payment has been received I'll update the first post. The following items will be held for those who first expressed interest, if the buyers fall through I'll update this thread letting you know if any of these become available again. Thanks.

Carb-Sold
Transfer Case-Sold
Gas Tank-Sold
Radiator-Sold
Door Panel
If I forgot someone speak up and I'll add to this list.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the rear hatch. I am in the Pittsburgh area and could manage a pickup.
Thanks.

I would be interested in the rear hatch. I am in the Pittsburgh area and could manage a pickup.
Thanks.

I'd like $100 for the upper hatch, $150 for the tailgate. Both are bought by the same person I'll sell the pair for $175.00

Rear drive shaft-Sold
Transfer Case-Sold
Gas Tank-Sold
Carb-Sold
Radiator-Sold
Carb Fan-Sold
Power steering and related parts, except for tire rods, have been sold.

Still a lot of good stuff available. Let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom