87 Part oiut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope, still have them, would you like some pics? There are some in the link in the first post, I can email you better ones. The doors are actually in pretty good shap for a Midwest cruiser.

Cool, it was nice meeting you, look forward to seeing pics/updates of your 40. Jealous is not strong enough of a word.

Thanks Ted, The transfer case looks great! I'll get a thread about my FJ40 up here so you can see the project. =)

can u pm me cost for working carb fan?

thanks
Kevin

power steering parts

Looking for complete set up. pump, bracket, gearbox, hoses and cooler

pm price would be great

The tail light has already be spoken for and I'd prefer to sell the hubs as a pair, actually I'd like to seel both axles whole if possible, but worse case scenario the hubs as a set for $100.

looking for spare hub and tail pass side light lense ..

The tail light has already be spoken for and I'd prefer to sell the hubs as a pair, actually I'd like to seel both axles whole if possible, but worse case scenario the hubs as a set for $100.

if they are in good shape both let me know if you decide to sell both ..

How soon/badly do you need the hubs? If no one expresses interest in the axles in the next 4-6 weeks I'll pull them for you.

if they are in good shape both let me know if you decide to sell both ..

How soon/badly do you need the hubs? If no one expresses interest in the axles in the next 4-6 weeks I'll pull them for you.

not in a rush at all .. just looking for a spare one .. ( or 2 :D ) I also have flanges to use if one fails in the trail ..

not in a rush at all .. just looking for a spare one .. ( or 2 :D ) I also have flanges to use if one fails in the trail ..

Cool, I'll definitely keep you in mindy, it's the least I can do considering your many contributions to the SOCD thread.

Another mudder has already asked for it along with all the power steering stuff. If that falls through I'll let you know, but I am pretty sure it is sold. Sorry.

How much for the steering gear box, if still available? Does it leak or have exsessive play?

could you pm me a price on the complete front axle. Willing to pay shipping if the price is right.

Sorry, but I would not even know where to begin w/ shipping the front axle. You are more than welcome to come and pick it up. I'll sell the front axle, w/ hubs for $150. If you take the rear axle with it you can have them both for $200.
:cheers:

I might be interested in your axles & can pickup. I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom