Trade 80 series rear dual swingout 4x4labs bumper for base 4x4labs bumper no swings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Anyone in CA, or going to be in CA have a non-swingout labs looking to get swingouts?

Looking to possibly trade for a no swingout labs + cash. My use has changed.

Thanks!

I’m in Arizona, but looking for exactly this! I have a base.

IMG_7562.jpeg

Anyone in CA, or going to be in CA have a non-swingout labs looking to get swingouts?

Looking to possibly trade for a no swingout labs + cash. My use has changed.

Thanks!
I guess I'm curious -- not planning on running a spare tire? or stashing it somewhere else (inside, roof, etc.)?

I guess I'm curious -- not planning on running a spare tire? or stashing it somewhere else (inside, roof, etc.)?

Not gonna carry one every day, and store it inside for trips if I leave the county.

Not gonna carry one every day, and store it inside for trips if I leave the county.
Are the swingouts that annoying to have (day-to-day)? Currently shopping and debating between swings vs not.

Are the swingouts that annoying to have (day-to-day)? Currently shopping and debating between swings vs not.

The double is incredible for camping and trips. But I find myself super busy and daily driving my rig, and could get similar use out of not having them. I just don’t take trips like I thought I would. I have some planned for the next year, but It is definitely cumbersome and in the way when using the rig for daily purposes. I like the look of the 80 without it, and don’t want them in the way. However I know I will miss them at some point.

Still looking to trade for a labs base + cash. Can work with whoever is wanting to trade on cost/meeting up if needed.

I have the dual swingout bumper with tire carrier and can holder, no rock rash and in nice condition. Has not been abused. The attachments were re-powder coated just over a year ago. Note that this labs bumper is flareless so if you have fender flares it will need to be notched to accommodate.

Open to trading for any base doesn’t need to be flares/flareless etc.

If there isn’t one out there I’ll be willing to sell at some point if I can order a new one from Luke.

Cheers

I'm considering the Labs and totally understand on the swing outs. I currently have Kaymar on mine and got tired of dealing with the extra crap to move every time to get in the rear...if I take mine to work on a nice day, I almost always have to get back there for something.

One consideration...not sure how the Labs spindles are, but I found that the Slee caps fit on my Kaymar spindles (since Kaymar never replies)...nice way to keep the option open to pop them back on with the turn of a nut. This is what I'd want to do with a Labs too, so hoping the caps may fit theirs too???

Just a thought that this could be a good option for you to lighten up the rear, but keep your options open!

With stuff....

And without... ;) Cap are threaded and screw on to the spindle and have a nice fat O-ring to keep them water tight down to the base.

Hey y'all, to those who are interested I am going to be purchasing a new labs base bumper and posting mine for sale. If you are interested/local in purchasing my dual swingout bumper let me know. Timing will depend on when the new one arrives. A lot is changing for me and I just do not need swingouts. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom