80-Series Pay It Forward Christmas Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stealing a page from @TeCKis300 's playbook here...

Gaining some traction over on the 200 forum, thought we might have some spirit over here in the 80 forum, too. Not really tech-related, but will hopefully get some good eyes. I've given away some good stuff and have had plenty of good deals/free stuff thrown my way in this community. Great bunch.

Copy/paste on the comments here:

This 200-series board has given me so much in terms of comradery and engagement for our shared hobby. Wanted to give back and perhaps do something fun for the Holidays. Idea comes from those that have been generous to me including @CharlieS and @turbo8. Also the "Buy Nothing" Facebook community groups that my wife is an admin of that some of you may be familiar with.

Many probably have 200-series or off-road accessories sitting on the shelf, that others maybe able to use. Rather than sell, perhaps pay it forward to someone that can use it. As general guidance, perhaps it would be good for the receiver to find a way to accept it either by driving to pickup or paying for shipping.

I'll start up. I've got a BH3D cup holder console insert in Oak. Nothing wrong with it, just didn't work for what I was doing. Will ship. TAKEN

Also have a Weathertech cargo liner in tan. Rolled up in my garage taking up space. Doesn't really make sense to ship - I imagine it will be more expensive to ship than it would to buy a new one.

Located in Tallahassee area.

Cheers!
Tyler

Last edited:
--Radio is taken.--

I recently removed the original stereo from my LX450, if anyone is interested. I have the head unit, amp that goes behind the dash passenger speaker and the CD changer. Everything works except for the backlight on the head unit. the CD changes also has the 6-disk cassette.
1639529825726.png

1639529891037.png

1639529922479.png

1639529961293.png

Send me a PM and I can pack it up and send it to you.
Flagstaff

--Radio is taken--

Last edited:
I'm in zip code 93003, and I have a tired OEM starter we pulled out of my buddy's 1994 80 Series. Free to a good home, good simple project to fix it up. It was working, a little weakly, when we pulled it out about a year ago.

I saw this thread in the 200 series too, very cool idea. Thanks to spazzyfry for starting one here.

I'm in Hawaii so shipping will suck for most of my stuff BUT, I can hold onto some of this stuff until I get back to CONUS or you pay shipping.

Brand-new EBC solid rotors and EBC brake pads - Free+SH
Metal Tail light guards-free +SH

Both brand new OE exhaust manifold gaskets, left over from head gasket kit. Already had new ones. Just pay to ship. Shoot me a PM.

It’s not much but I have some extra rj45 dust covers to offer up. I mounted the end of the gmrs mic extension cable in one of the center console coin holder and got these to keep dust out when it’s not in use. Let me know if you could use one.

20156B13-0B10-4B73-A57D-710070AEBD3B.jpeg

FB7D40E0-4810-42F0-B265-4726A754B3A3.jpeg

**Pending***
Given the holidays, I'd be happy to pay it forward.

Donate enough to cover the costs of shipping from 66601. It's a large box, approximately 4'x3'x1'.

Last edited:
Given the holidays, I'd be happy to pay it forward.

Donate enough to cover the costs of shipping from 66601. It's a large box, approximately 4'x3'x1'.

I'll do you one better and pick it up. I live in southern KC and can drive to you.

I'll do you one better and pick it up. I live in southern KC and can drive to you.
Sounds good to me. PM me and let's set up a time to meet.

I have either 1 or 2 Gamiviti seat gears and 1 cap. For anyone local; I have stock cracked leather '94 80 series power front seats with new Gamiviti gears installed.

I somehow missed out on the newest run of Wits-end 60mm bushing tool. Is anyone willing to lend me one? It will be returned.

I have either 1 or 2 Gamiviti seat gears and 1 cap. For anyone local; I have stock cracked leather '94 80 series power front seats with new Gamiviti gears installed.

I somehow missed out on the newest run of Wits-end 60mm bushing tool. Is anyone willing to lend me one? It will be returned.
Mike, I need me some gamiviti seat gears…

Have a used stock bumper with brackets and hardware that I'd be willing to offer up. It's a little rough but serviceable. Located closeish to Denver, can deliver within reason.

View attachment 2866951
I could really use this and live in the Denver area, PM sent! Heres a pic of the 80 it will be going on...
867430ed-0958-41cb-8f53-eea495d599a3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom