80 series LED dome light kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still selling this as a full kit?

I was looking for this thread too, didn't realize it was so old. I'm also interested in some new interior LEDs.

I have two LX450's. The second one I purchased must have this, or something very similar, and it's fantastic!

Very interested in buying a set for the other LX if they're available

There are SEVERAL different options available gir this, at a HELL of a lot less money

Amazon product ASIN B07CN76WBQ
I run something like these in my 91 (2 dome lights use FESTOON adapter, map light uses the BA9S adapter). The 91/92 DOESN'T have the door bulbs, so I'm not sure what base you need there.

The one's I have I ordered from T-Mart (China - PRE Wish), so that'll tell you how long I've had them. In the EIGHT years I've had these, I've only had to replace TWO LED panels and ONE adapter. And the dome lights are set to come on with the doors, so they get used a LOT.

There are SEVERAL different options available gir this, at a HELL of a lot less money

Amazon product ASIN B07CN76WBQ
I run something like these in my 91 (2 dome lights use FESTOON adapter, map light uses the BA9S adapter). The 91/92 DOESN'T have the door bulbs, so I'm not sure what base you need there.

The one's I have I ordered from T-Mart (China - PRE Wish), so that'll tell you how long I've had them. In the EIGHT years I've had these, I've only had to replace TWO LED panels and ONE adapter. And the dome lights are set to come on with the doors, so they get used a LOT.
thanks. I poked around on ebay a bit originally - lots of choices, but figured if I could help a member first - why not. I've had my 97 for 18 years, so I guess I'm not in that big of a hurry. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom