80 series LED dome light kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK I only have one kit let.
I don't have any more of the new style license plate bulb. BUT I do have the original style I was offering.

So to be fair, I am going to offer it in the order I received either a post or message.

1st up is
burnttoastburgos

Then
FloridaFJ80

Then
Gus

I will send a PM in that order and give 24hrs to respond. Then its on to the next member.

pm me if you get some more kits....just over head for me

I have been holding onto a few kits, that I have not heard back from people whom have expressed interest.
So I am opening these up to anyone that are interested. PM me.
I have 3 kits available
and a few loose just the 3peice dome sets.

All these are packaged up and ready to go out ASAP.

PM me.

Pm sent

yes.......i slacked...........but am ready and have changed my thread notifications !!

yes.......i slacked...........but am ready and have changed my thread notifications !!

I apologize if I some how missed getting back to you.
Check your PM.

I don't have a LX but as long as you don't have the overhead DVD it should be the same as the LC.

Again I sent you my email and we can get a set put together for you.

Siri

anymore kits available ?

If Siri makes any more 80 series kits in the future, I would highly recommend you buy one. These lights make the ones I bought on eBay look like a joke. They are amazing and installed in ten mins. It looks like daylight in my LC at night. Now I can actually read a map with the map light. Excellent product, quick shipping and great communication. Thanks again Siri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom