80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a driver side swing out with hi lift attachment I’m looking to sell, I’m not here to make a profit on it iv just changed plans on what I’m gonna do with my truck so if anyone wants it, it’s the price I have into it plus shipping to you. Box is unopened. It would ship from zip code 27948 via fedex or ups witch ever you prefer really..
Well, I am all over it if you are willing to part ways still. I guess it depends on shipping and all but I am definitely wanting one of these.

Unless anyone closer wants to part ways with one. Shipping from one coast to another might kill me lol...

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr I know one batch is just finishing up, but how about one final batch before you move?? What can we do to convince you? :beer::beer:

I'll buy two to make it worth it haha. I'm itching to give you my money.

I have a driver side swing out with hi lift attachment I’m looking to sell, I’m not here to make a profit on it iv just changed plans on what I’m gonna do with my truck so if anyone wants it, it’s the price I have into it plus shipping to you. Box is unopened. It would ship from zip code 27948 via fedex or ups witch ever you prefer really..
SOLD

Well I am still on the hunt for one of these bad boys so if anybody wants to part ways or no longer is going this route let me know.

Coming along pretty well
20200407_202612.jpg

Unless anyone closer wants to part ways with one. Shipping from one coast to another might kill me lol...

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr I know one batch is just finishing up, but how about one final batch before you move?? What can we do to convince you? :beer::beer:

I'll buy two to make it worth it haha. I'm itching to give you my money.
I am also interested in the spare tire carrier. I have a 93 cruiser that I just picked up and am looking to modify a little. @SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr Thank you

Realized way too late that another batch was being made, so I’ll have to wait until the next one. However if anyone has a drivers side carrier that they no longer want/need I’d be happy to take it off your hands. Please shoot me a PM.

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr Please add me to the list when you do have time to start making more. Beautiful design.
V/R,

Sam

Add me to list or PM me if any of these become available. Thanks!

**comments removed**

Last edited:
Really interested in the set up. Does anyone have pictures of how it attaches to the frame? Will it conflict with a tow hitch? Not sure how it attaches but would it be possible to have a channel bent to wrap the frame for a bolted connection?

Really interested in the set up. Does anyone have pictures of how it attaches to the frame? Will it conflict with a tow hitch? Not sure how it attaches but would it be possible to have a channel bent to wrap the frame for a bolted connection?
Page 12 has all of the recent info.

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

any timeframe for these?
No idea right now. Getting ready to move in a month.

There’s a link in the post #17 with more info as well with my original build thread.

@SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

I'm in for a Driver Side, traditional kit! Absolutely love the design and am all about anything "OEM+"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom