80 Series Factory Bumper Swing Out DIY Kits (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update on this batch for everyone who put down a deposit. I've got 1/4th of the spindles in and heard from the shop that does the machining yesterday that they were machining the final parts. I picked up the CNC order this morning and unfortunately the shop assumed a certain thickness would have been fine for some of the parts, so they're recutting them asap to the thickness that was specified in the work order. Once I know the spindles are all on the way, I'll be sending out final invoices and preparing these for shipping. Thanks again to everyone who ordered and be on the look out for invoices in the next 7-14 days.

Update on this batch for everyone who put down a deposit. I've got 1/4th of the spindles in and heard from the shop that does the machining yesterday that they were machining the final parts. I picked up the CNC order this morning and unfortunately the shop assumed a certain thickness would have been fine for some of the parts, so they're recutting them asap to the thickness that was specified in the work order. Once I know the spindles are all on the way, I'll be sending out final invoices and preparing these for shipping. Thanks again to everyone who ordered and be on the look out for invoices in the next 7-14 days.
I woul

Spindles have started showing up so packaging has begun. Be on the lookout for final invoices being sent out today/tomorrow. Thanks guys

Dang! when is the next batch be cooked?

No idea at this point as I am moving this summer so I'll have to figure out something.

Also, I mentioned I would be sending out invoices to everyone who has placed a deposit. If you haven't gotten one yet, don't worry. I just haven't sent it yet because I've run out of space for packaging these and discovered that my spindle supplier sent me a handful of incorrect diameter spindle sleeves which should be remedied this week.

Update: Everyone who had not previously received their invoice should have just received them. I received the correct spindle sleeves I needed today to complete the remaining kits so I will hopefully have them all packaged by Monday. Thank you for everyone being patient with me as I didn't anticipate this batch shipping so late but there were some unforeseeable "growing pains" with increasing the batch size.

I have a driver side swing out with hi lift attachment I’m looking to sell, I’m not here to make a profit on it iv just changed plans on what I’m gonna do with my truck so if anyone wants it, it’s the price I have into it plus shipping to you. Box is unopened. It would ship from zip code 27948 via fedex or ups witch ever you prefer really..

Hi sandcruiser80,

I'll take it. I'll send you a PM.

I have a driver side swing out with hi lift attachment I’m looking to sell, I’m not here to make a profit on it iv just changed plans on what I’m gonna do with my truck so if anyone wants it, it’s the price I have into it plus shipping to you. Box is unopened. It would ship from zip code 27948 via fedex or ups witch ever you prefer really..

I am definitely interested in getting my hands on one of these kits. I understand none are currently being made, and I can wait around for the next one to start. In the meantime, if someone is looking to get rid of one, please let me know.

I am definitely interested in getting my hands on one of these kits. I understand none are currently being made, and I can wait around for the next one to start. In the meantime, if someone is looking to get rid of one, please let me know.
Or I will take someone's spot if they no longer have an interest in getting one or somehow can't make it work.

Hi Tommysosa,
After calculating shipping, I’m going to pass on this carrier. PM sandcruiser80 if he doesn’t respond here.

Or I will take someone's spot if they no longer have an interest in getting one or somehow can't make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom