80 Series Creeper Sleeper Skidplate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FF310F20-A97E-4FA8-95E0-BBEA53EB88ED.jpeg

This thing is so beefy! Thanks again for the quick delivery!

Any idea when these might be back in stock? Thanks for shipping out the Tourflex coils so quickly btw!

Hello,
I'm building a 4 door fj45 on an 80 series chassis. I installed a 6 liter LS with a 6L90e and adapted the HF2av t-case with a Northwest fab Black Box. The drive line seems way too long and heavy to be supported by just the one OEM cross member.
Do you , by any chance carry a transfer case support brace or offer a kit to provide additional support for the transfer case ? Pm me if you do with price and cost of shipping to 33145 ( Miami, Florida) . Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I'm building a 4 door fj45 on an 80 series chassis. I installed a 6 liter LS with a 6L90e and adapted the HF2av t-case with a Northwest fab Black Box. The drive line seems way too long and heavy to be supported by just the one OEM cross member.
Do you , by any chance carry a transfer case support brace or offer a kit to provide additional support for the transfer case ? Pm me if you do with price and cost of shipping to 33145 ( Miami, Florida) . Thanks in advance.

I responded to your email, thanks

Jason
TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom