80 Series Center Console Cupholders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.tallowpot.com
I have been working on getting these out for about a month. They have been field tested and are ready to be produced. Field testing has been by none other than Nakman. They have a 3/8" hole up front to either put in a switch (tight clearance) or pull out wires for the iPod connector (like Nakman), as well as having a rectangle cutout for the coin holder in case you need one, or a CDL switch or whatever. Nakman bought some LED's and added them inside for a cool look.

These will come either in brown (as shown) or gray (close match to the gray interior). They will come with 2 #8-32 thread forming screws with 1/4" hex heads to attach to the center console AND two pieces of 1/8" thick by 1 1/2" double sided tape. The last item that is added for convenience is a piece of edging for the hole edges that will prevent aluminum cans from clinking around inside the holder.

The double sided tape is applied regardless if it is used to attach the unit to the center console. The choice of either using the two thread forming screws and/or using the double sided tape to attach the part is available.

These are made from 18 Gauge steel and powdercoated for long life and cleanability. They fit a grande starbucks cup perfectly, as well as many gas station cups, Sonic cups, soda cans, 20 oz soda bottles etc. The hole size is 3" in diameter.

They will fit 93-97 FZJ80's. I will check to ensure that they will fit 91 and 92 FJ80's as well.

Cost will be $20 per piece. Comes with the screws, edging and double-sided tape. Shipping is not included.

PM me with any questions.

P.S.--A version for the side of the tranny hump (in front of the passenger's (US) left knee) will be avalable asap as well. Same price, still undergoing field testing...Stay tuned!
cupholder_install_7.jpg
cupholder_install_8.jpg
cupholder_install_12.jpg

You know LX owners need cupholder love too!!!! :flipoff2:

I'm also interested in those CB clip inserts, where can I get some of those

The tranny hump one is in the works! It will mount where the one pictured is, but it will not sit in the middle, but rather off to one side (on the right side of the tranny hump). Patience grasshopper!

Or just buy a 80 series center console and then get that one:)
cupholder.jpg

Will you be bringing some to sell at CM?
-B-

Bring plenty of brown ones. :D

-B-

Admin, he's right, I placed it in the wrong section.

Would you be kind enough to move it there?

Thank you.

And CB holders will be available at Cruise Moab as well, along with a few other creations. NLXTACY, you going?

Moab is very uncertain for me right now. Thinking how I can fit it in. Are you saying there is a CB holder in my future if I show up? :grinpimp:

Moab is very uncertain for me right now. Thinking how I can fit it in. Are you saying there is a CB holder in my future if I show up? :grinpimp:

good possibility... won't know until you find out though will ya! :D

OK, so here is the new thing...

I have been working on making this a little easier for everyone. This has been a 10th priority thing lately, but I think it is finally ready to go.

If anyone wants to purchase roofrack clamps, crossbars or cupholders, you can now go to a website and pay with paypal. It is all paypal links, so all personal info is on their secure site, not the site where you can select the items.

The site address is this:

TallowPot Products

So instead of me trying to keep up with emails, and shipping costs, everything forward of 3-1-09 will be this way.

Shipping is included on all items. The gutter brackets will go flat rate box via USPS, the crossbars are parcel post in a tube, and the cupholders go priority in a priority box. It was the easiest way to offer inexpensive, and for the most part, consistent shipping.

If anyone experiences difficulty with the webpage, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom