80 series ARB/swing away bumpers, NEW slee 6" lift with adj. rear uppers etc.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The springs and upper rear control arms are SOLD, the complete truck, both bumpers, drive shafts, whls and tires are still avail. the rear bumper was powder coated black but need a fresh coat of paint, so I shake N' sprayed it with satin black latex H2o paint, looks nice, it does tie into the factory receiver holes in the frame FOR THE SIDE OUTRIGGERS, the fact rear x-member needs to be removed and replaced with one piece of 2x4 box tube. I was simple to install but is not 100% bolt up. Im not sure on the brand of the spindle but it is STOUT. Here is one more pic. SIDE NOTE: the front of the truck is WAY up in the air in this pics, that is why the rear looks low.

Last edited:
Is the front or rear driveshafts double cardon or stock?

So where are we on the list for the rear bumper? I'll take it and I'm ready to move on it now...

And whats the word on the front drive shaft?--I think I spoke first on it and was wondering if its a DC shaft or not...

-Ferg-

UPDATE: the rear bumper is now also sold, front bumper and truck still avail. theferg, the front shaft is a DC shaft, it is yours first if you want it.

Who got the bumper? I thought I was second in line?

Trying to be as fair as possible, the people who take the initiative to pickup the phone and call with a paypal deposit take first priority. the phone # is in the first post, 303-816-1108 thanks.

PM sent on dc driveshaft....

I think $750 for a used bumper is a lot, just my opinion, you can get the same bumper at sleeoffroad.com for just a little more than that.

I think $750 for a used bumper is a lot, just my opinion, you can get the same bumper at sleeoffroad.com for just a little more than that.
what he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom