80 guys, keep your eyes out - maybe looking for the wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, Emma is seriously considering getting rid of her Heep for a 80-series Cruiser. Needless to say, I am supportive of the idea. Here will be the most important criteria in descending order:

1. Clean exterior/interior
2. Low miles (125k ideally)
3. Mechanicals (1-3 are about equally important)
4. Price
5. Color
6. Lockers
7. Location

We will want to stick w/ the later models, probably post '95.

If you see or hear of something that fits the bill, please let me know. Would love to add a Cruiser to the family, and get rid of the Cherosuckee.

:beer: Ramon

Cool. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! although that low of miles may be tough to find.

What about the 100? Many more clean examples to choose from.

Say it aint so....any reason you aren't looking for something with less than 150K on it, might pay a premium for something with 125K or less, I know it's only 25K but you'd be surprised.

150K would be dooable, however, she only has 75k on her '04 Suckokee. So there's a mental factor there... x2 the mileage and 7+ years older. I'm in no hurry, so I'll look until we find what we need. I found some w/ the above criteria in the 10-11k range, but that seems a bit high to me.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

thoughts? Looks like it has a UC sticker.

:beer: R

in comparison 75k on a jeep = 200k on a cruiser... that's just the way they roll.

in comparison 75k on a jeep = 200k on a cruiser... that's just the way they roll.

100% in agreement. But I'm not the only player in this game :)

How much are you willing to spend? What color are you interested in?

Maybe somone in the group would be interested in selling...:rolleyes:

If you are talking about you... Let's talk :)

Wow Ramon, you should marry that women:D, ohh wait..you did already. Sweet, must be nice having a wife that actually wants a cruiser.

Tried talking mine into a FJCruiser, but she is still stuck wanting a BMW M5, ohh well economy to bad now for that crap.

Good luck looking, I will keep an eye out as well.

There must have been something in the water at OBX, cause I'm also looking for Heather....

If you are talking about you... Let's talk :)

I'm not really looking to sell, but I never really wanted green. It had the important options though...

We can talk at URE over a :beer:

I'm not really looking to sell, but I never really wanted green. It had the important options though...

We can talk at URE over a :beer:

Word.

MMMMMmmmmm :beer:

R

I'd almost sell orange beard's revenge for the blue one and do it all over again. That was always my favorite color. I'd have to take some time to think about that though.

there is a blue one on Auto trader with 109k on the clock that is Blue. its a 96 or 97 i believe. Looks awesome and has all the options. Its in Greenville SC

That's the one I linked to. I may be going to look at it next week. Talked to the guy and he is cool, upstate guy. I think he's a little high, but we'll see.

Thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom