For Sale 7x 1HZ/1HDT LH engine brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mudandrock

Back 40 Imports
Threads
Website
back40imports.com
Part number 51422-60140
$120 + the ride

RHS available as well

image.jpg

@OGBeno
Been trying to find one forever. Is there a new part number ?

I tried 51422-60190 as well but still no luck.

Count me 3rd for LHS and RHS.

I still have a RHS on the shelf. LHS is gone for good. Checked with all distributors everywhere, NLA. I can get the 2007+ version, not sure what the difference is if there even is a difference. Only way to know is to buy one and try it. I had a feeling this would happen when I ordered the last batch and thought “maybe I should get this reproduced before I sell the last one…” but I’ve been living in hurry up and getter done mode for the past 20 years so maybe I should try and reproduce this last RHS bracket before it flies away forever…

They are still available new from Toyota if OP doesn’t have.
@OGBeno
you mentioned these are still available new from Toyota. Do you have the part numbers by chance?

I'm looking to put a 1HZ into a 1989 FJ75 that currently has a 3F, and am now thoroughly confused as to what I need to get for engine mounts. Any help would be appreciated!

I just gave totally incorrect information. I read engine mount and was confusing it with another thread. I should just delete my post.

I'm looking to put a 1HZ into a 1989 FJ75 that currently has a 3F, and am now thoroughly confused as to what I need to get for engine mounts. Any help would be appreciated!
If you think of engine mounts as a sandwich, the rubber isolators are the baloney and all four pieces of bread are different.

2007 mounts will be for the wide nose chassis and would have to be cut down for narrow frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom