For Sale 79 bodies available

There is a thread in the 70 Series Tech Section where a gentleman has built one 79 Series from parts and is now working on a second one. His thread should be mandatory reading for anyone considering a similar project.
Yeah there’s multiple threads of gents that have done it. Not in my capabilities economically or skill wise, but I like learning.

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star

Yeah there’s multiple threads of gents that have done it. Not in my capabilities economically or skill wise, but I like learning.
I wasn't trying to "preach". I'm simply pointed out that the expense (labor & parts) is documented in a few threads here on 'MUD. Those threads make it clear that these builds are not for the faint of heart. :)

I wasn't trying to "preach". I'm simply pointed out that the expense (labor & parts) is documented in a few threads here on 'MUD. Those threads make it clear that these builds are not for the faint of heart. :)
Oh no, I definitely didn’t take it as preaching at all, it was a great point. There’s a lot involved. Way beyond many peoples skills and pocketbooks.

Top Bottom