For Sale 79 bodies available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a thread in the 70 Series Tech Section where a gentleman has built one 79 Series from parts and is now working on a second one. His thread should be mandatory reading for anyone considering a similar project.

There is a thread in the 70 Series Tech Section where a gentleman has built one 79 Series from parts and is now working on a second one. His thread should be mandatory reading for anyone considering a similar project.
Yeah there’s multiple threads of gents that have done it. Not in my capabilities economically or skill wise, but I like learning.

Yeah there’s multiple threads of gents that have done it. Not in my capabilities economically or skill wise, but I like learning.
I wasn't trying to "preach". I'm simply pointed out that the expense (labor & parts) is documented in a few threads here on 'MUD. Those threads make it clear that these builds are not for the faint of heart. :)

I wasn't trying to "preach". I'm simply pointed out that the expense (labor & parts) is documented in a few threads here on 'MUD. Those threads make it clear that these builds are not for the faint of heart. :)
Oh no, I definitely didn’t take it as preaching at all, it was a great point. There’s a lot involved. Way beyond many peoples skills and pocketbooks.

I have a rolling chassis from a 94 fzj80 with locked axles and a clean title if anyone is looking to build one of these 79s....
You're desperate

Sorry wrong thread.

Does anyone know what ever happened to all of these bodies? I never saw anything more about them on the IG page, nor did I hear anything more about the 'conversions' they were offering.

I have a couple extras here in the states if you need one. 2020s.

thumbnail_IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6789.PNG

My guy I'm pretty sure just about everyone on this forum would love to see that haha. You should make a thread in the 80-series section and post the pictures up there!
There are some build threads for 79 bodies on 80 series chassis in the 70 series forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom