77 fj-40 need it gone fast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I remember looking at that cruiser when it was at Wimberley 4x4. Grant was checking out a issue it had with oil in the air cleaner caused by blow by. I think it had 2 weak cylinders at the time.

I remember looking at that cruiser when it was at Wimberley 4x4. Grant was checking out a issue it had with oil in the air cleaner caused by blow by. I think it had 2 weak cylinders at the time.

Yowza! I feel bad for the person buying this ticking time bomb! :popcorn:

Glad the mud drama flame has been passed off from me with the OCD top to this fantastic 40 flip/sale..... How ya Austin folks doing? Aren't y'all suppose to be the chilled out fun going clan? Merry Christmas everyone!

(Lakeway, round rock, Cedar park) =/= Austin :flipoff2:

Grant, How long did you work with Daniel, Was it for the past 12+ years? I am curious who worked on my truck, back then.

Past 13 years...ended July this year.... I mostly did heavy mechanical type work .. engine, trans ect.... so I may have but there are others working there so maybe not.... want did your cruiser like back then ?

10 year ago. 031 white recent respray with white steel wheels. black grill. grabber green long block. And custom front and rear bumpers.

It was brought in due to por running condition and was left at the NB location for quite some time after that.

Take it to PM... Let's get back on topic!

Still waiting on the details! What's the point mate?

There is a point to this. It is on topic. You shall see...

:hmm:.....:idea:

I'll take a stab. By some amazing chain of coincidence, the grabber green long block that was formerly in your 40 now lives in the engine bay of the '77 that's for sale, and the transplant was done by none other than Grant? Am I close?

What's the point mate? I'd like to know what the point was! Hah

10 year ago. 031 white recent respray with white steel wheels. black grill. grabber green long block. And custom front and rear bumpers.

It was brought in due to por running condition and was left at the NB location for quite some time after that.

Yeah, I looked at your sig line and remember the bumpers... been 2 others run through there with green motors tho... For a minute I thought you may have been the cat that stopped by with his exotic girl friend... (pic)

425496_188567184616306_571816994_n.jpg

... For a minute I thought you may have been the cat that stopped by with his exotic girl friend...

Hey, I've seen that girl hangin' around the shop. I always assumed she was one of Daniel's 19 year old girlfriends.:eek:

grant5127 said:
Yeah, I looked at your sig line and remember the bumpers... been 2 others run through there with green motors tho... For a minute I thought you may have been the cat that stopped by with his exotic girl friend... (pic)

Not me, my GF is attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom