76 FJ55 Parting out. All goes minus running gear... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Responded

Angelo, sent you another pm...please respond

All the remaining parts that have not been shipped, are being shipped out.

My overall apologies to all who waited so long to get thier stuff.

I will try to gather a list of all remaining parts and post it up.

Seller issues.

Anyone else have issues getting parts from Angelo? I sent him a check for the hood the first week of December. Check was cashed the next week. Since then only empty promises to get the part shipped out. I've not had this type of difficulty with anything else I've bought on MUD. Just wondered if I was the only one or if others are in the same boat. :confused:

Give him a bit of time. He wasn't fast with my shipping but he came through just fine. I'm under the impression he's not sitting by his parts truck so that may be an issue. I got a call and email to alert me to where to find the screws that he added after packaging. Nice guy, no complaints.

do you happen to have an emergency brake for sale? i just need the whole clip holder that bolts under the dash with the prawl and spring . . . also, is the dash in good shape? i haven't been able to look at the other posts on this thread due to time, so please just email at dsa03cjj@gmail.com . . . thanks!

Yes , I had the same issues with shipping. I finally got so fed up with it I got a fellow mud member "rusviking" which is a great guy by the way, to pick up my parts and ship them for me. They are here now, but Angelo still owes me $150 for the shipping that he never paid for.

Sorry about the shipping issues. It's true that I am not near the rig, and my father is doing most of the pulling / shipping. Hood has shipped, and you should be getting a call from Greyhound soon Offroad.

The Hood delay was mainly due to figuring out how to ship it. We sent it to Greyhound twice and they rejected it twice. First time was due to not being able to see inside the box. Next time we were over the size limit by ONE INCH!

I am sorry for the delays on these parts. But I promise, if you paid for it, you will get it. I think we are caught up on everything minus the heater.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Angelo if the hoods on the way then it's all good. I never sensed that you had anything but good intentions. I just didn't know the reasons behind the additional delays (which I'm sorry you encountered). From experience on MUD, eBay, Craig's List and other forums you can never over communicate as a seller. It's usually when communication has stalled out or there's been no communication that have preceded bad purchasing experiences. When I didn't hear from you concerning the shipping info last week I just wanted to make sure that wasn't the case. Sorry for stirring things up I was just looking for some piece of mind.

Best regards,
Norm

Picked up the hood at Greyhound last week. Seems that's a popular way to send hoods. There were 2 others sitting in the freight area.

Thanks Angelo. This will help me get the rig on the road here in the next week or two. Timing ended up being good.

-Norm

very good to hear...

Picked up the hood at Greyhound last week. Seems that's a popular way to send hoods. There were 2 others sitting in the freight area.

Thanks Angelo. This will help me get the rig on the road here in the next week or two. Timing ended up being good.

-Norm

Glad to hear it...

Have you had a chance to look for the smog stuff? Post #83

yes

Have you had a chance to look for the smog stuff? Post #83

It is there, but I think I need some of this stuff don't I? The vsv and compter for example. I will be desmogging it, but the VSV will be needed anyways... correct?

I will be getting into the engine compartment here in about a month or so. I will make sure I keep what I need, and anything I dont, I will let you know.

Angelo - Any chance the bumper ends and reflectors have been returned to you by UPS and are ready to be re-sent? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom