SOLD '74 FJ55 in west TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
blue
Need to sell my '74 FJ55 to fund another Land Cruiser purchase.

1974 FJ55, original F155 engine, H41 4 speed (similar to H42, but with granny 1st gear), stronger FJ60 split transfer case. Both the tranny/tcase have new gaskets and seals installed. New Old Man Emu 3" light lift from Cruiser Outfitters, front disc axle from an FJ40 that has been rebuilt (new knuckle and hub bearings and seals), new disc brake parts on front, new tie rod ends, rear disc brake conversion with new rotors, calipers, and pads, new Aussie locker in rear. Both front and rear axles were pulled, wire wheeled, primed and painted flat black. New clutch disc, new pressure plate, new throw out bearing, new pilot bearing, and new OEM rear main engine seal installed. Head removed and milled with new head gasket installed. Frame has been boxed to strengthen, wire wheeled and por15 applied. Both front and rear driveshafts were rebuilt, balanced, and new ujoints added. New FJ80 brake booster, new FJ60 brake master cylinder, new front and rear line locks added. New carb, new water pump, new thermostat, new alternator, new belts and hoses and new voltage regulator installed. Front fenders were removed, sandblasted and por15 applied. Front fender patches were added where needed. Hood catch cut out and replaced with 1/8 thick new steel. New 33x12.50r15 Dick Cepek tires installed. New interior door panels, reupholstered seats, new metered oil pressure, engine temperature, and tachometer gauges were added. All the original gauges work. Rear window works well as do all the door windows. Headliner in good condition and the interior dome light works. The electrical is in excellent condition and all the lights work as they should.

Also, new floors and both rockers have been replaced with new metal. No rust concerns on this rig.

Yes, it needs paint. I know. I was much more concerned with the guts of the rig. It's a very nice 55. Only selling because I have a line on another Land Cruiser that I've been looking for for many years.

I have 100s of more pics for interested parties. Here is just a sampling.

Clean and clear TN title in my name. 55 is located in Jackson, TN, which is about half way between Memphis and Nashville on I40.

MUD price $18k.

IMG_2032.PNG

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

Damn it man! Just when I’m sitting here complaining to myself that all the decent 55’s are out west, one pops close by. Too many in the herd right now.
GLWS

Congrats on the sale! So…what are you getting?!?!? FB ad says your getting another Cruiser you’ve been looking for many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom