craigslist '74 FJ55 in Glens Falls, NY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Not mine. I have enough projects, but it's sure tempting. Please save me from myself. Six hunnert bux. Buy it with the intent to flip or part out and the Cruiser gods will command vermin to infest your privates for eternity. Just sayin'.

1974 toyota land cruiser for sale by owner - North Creek, NY - craigslist - https://glensfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/north-creek-1974-toyota-land-cruiser/7663933446.html

00m0m_ii4rZmtWvi9_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg
00R0R_9Mx4n1uRRyE_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
I would never try to talk someone out of acquiring more swine!

Hopefully it’s on its way to me in Mesa Arizona now.
Not the easiest purchase, or picking it out of the woods either. Long story.
I need a few things from it to finish my 74, but I will put it back to sale in a few months.
It will still roll, probably run and all of the drivetrain as well as most of the Landcruiser will remain or be available.
Robert
602-403-852two

Hopefully it’s on its way to me in Mesa Arizona now.
Not the easiest purchase, or picking it out of the woods either. Long story.
I need a few things from it to finish my 74, but I will put it back to sale in a few months.
It will still roll, probably run and all of the drivetrain as well as most of the Landcruiser will remain or be available.
Robert
602-403-852two
Any cliff notes on the purchase and extraction story? Congrats, looks better with some air in tires.

Sure.
It took two tow truck trips up to pull it around the tree and out where they could get it back to the shop to put a couple tires on it.
Just in the nick of time for a 9 car transporter to pick it up. Yes it had to be winched up the trailer non-op.
Luckily, I’ve known a transportation broker for sometime and he was able to arrange the whole thing for a price!
Now I can finish my 74 fj55 with the parts I’ve been looking for for a couple years :)

IMG_1605.png

IMG_1604.png

IMG_1601.png

Wow is right! All the way across the country! So glad it found a good home, esp. in a dryer climate. Robert, hope you get it running and bring us all up to speed on it and your other rig. Great stuff, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom