1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

74 FJ55 Billings, MT

Discussion in 'FJ55 Classifieds Corner' started by BIGSTIC, Aug 29, 2006.

1. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

NEW PRICE see last post

So baught it and now am 3 months from a new kid and well KID>PIG. First kid me me and the lady so veryexcited and SCARED.

This being said the pig must go. It is sitting at my friends house cause the Land lords dont want it sitting at mine.

$1000 take it or leave it i dont care just be serious...I really want this to go and it WILL go before the baby comes or it goes off the rims in Billings.

This rig has RUST and well mabey its alot and mabey it isnt...all in the eye of the beholder. Rocker Panels are SHOT and the front fenders aren't much to look at. Has some holes in the floor but well its old and tired. She does RUN. Fires rite up and will cruise down the road. Brakes need played with, stops but you have to pump them to get it to stop EVERY time.

Is a 3-speed standard and from the driveing I have done seems to be in good shape clutch wise. The rear window moves but not very well at all and needs help going up. INTERIOR is about the best i have seen for this price.

ALL ORIGINAL except for the 31" tires(of which one has a slow leak)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PS: I know of another 55(think its a 73) with a VERY decent body but motor smokes that i could probably get for another $750. No guarantee but might be able to get him to sell it. Its in Billings as well.

Thanks Kevin
    a1979tallguy@yahoo.com (check it every day so please send questions here)

NOW BRING ON THE OFFERS

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  2. PabloCruise

PabloCruise

Looks cool!

more interior pics?

1F engine?

3. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

will try to get more interior pics and engine pics by the weekend.

I have been working dusk till dawn so hard to get pics but will try my best. Oh the life of an Apprentice Electrician....WORK WORK WORK ;)

Think the engine is a 2f....Uhhh but been so long and memory SUCKS so will get pics...I rebuilt the carb and had to buy 2 kits cause i ordered the kit for a 74 and come to find out it has the 75 carb on it... see link for pic of carb from SOR http://www.sor.com/sor/cat042-carbpict.tam?xax=17336&itemnum%2Ectx=042%2D01H&itemnumdesc%2Ectx=1%2F75%2D10%2F75%20Federal&page%23%2Ectx=042&catpage%2Ectx=cat042%2Etam&pagetitle1%2Ectx=Page%20042&pagetitle2%2Ectx=Carburetion&descriptionpg%2Ectx=Page%20042%20Carburetion

I got her running about a month ago and was gonna run her as a DD but work has been so long that free time has gone the way of the DODO bird and well she cant sit in my buddys driveway all winter. Plus all my $$ goes to the BABY stuff ( i sure dont remeber having all this stuff as a baby :D )

So yeah will get pics and INFO ASAP... BTW these pics are off my CameraPHONE...by you bying this pig i i might be able to afford a real digi camera to get pics of the LITTLESTIC when he's born :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Kevin

4. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

some more pics.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

So am i asking too much??? I really need this guy gone.

I am also up for trades....No vehicles needed but am looking for a nice set of Wedding bands, High Quality Baby stuff (crib, changing table, stroller, etc.), a nice Digi camera or camcorder. If you want to make an offer feel free.

Here are some more pics too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Kevin Dynes

6. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

TTP

Taking ANY OFFERS...PLEASE...this piggy needs to go.

7. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

Kevin, going to look at another pig this weekend, I'll try calling you sat eve. Might be able to make something work. Will it make the drive to Helena?

Paul

8. pmkmetz

pmkmetz

Wow this is odd. I'm in the market for what I would call a throw back 4x4 for Hunting and fishing. I've been looking at CJs, K5 Blazers, C Series GM and FJ Landcruisers. I want this vehicle not as a DD but mostly fishing with the kids. Something I could tow behind a C class RV if I wanted to. Guess what? We just had our last of three kids - all of them under the age of 4! I think we could spare with a stroller, possibly a pack 'n play, mini-dvd cam corder, maybe some other stuff.

Shoot me a note at my email address if the vehicle is still for sale and you are interested.

9. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

Well just an update....

Had baby shower this weekend and got pretty much everything we need SOOOOOOOO pmkmetz probably gonna have to pass. Sorry

HOWEVER worked on the pig some this weekend and well after talking to the lady and checking out some stuff i have decided to lower the price to $700
    We just need this pig gone and $700 will cover a JP and a Wedding license and our Wedding Bands.

As for making the trip to Helena. Hmm i could give it a try and see how far it would make it ;) I have only driven it around the block so i dont want to make any garuntees. For Gas $ i can probably find a truck and trailer to deliver it up there on a weekend.

Thanks
    Kevin

10. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

11. BIGSTIC

BIGSTIC

Sale Pending <.<

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">