72 fj55 new member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-pig-preservation-society/744691-green-pig-72-a.html

Here I the link to my post another member gave me the link to bayou page...
I need some parts if anyone local has some...

We'll take a look and see what we can help with :) We have a former member that had a Pig out in Carencro he was building on, we sold him a parts 40 he was going to use for parts on it. Haven't heard from him in some time but I still have his info and will reach out to him.

welcome me likes pigs:D

Yeah I have built other vehicles lowrider and lifted And I am pumped about this build, would like some mild lift and paint new headliner and clean up interior...

Welcome guy, looks like a unique and great project. Keep us posted .

Finally, a pig! Who else had one Larry?

Shane Ruth in Carencro, he bought that red beast of a 71 FJ40 Scott and I picked up for parts for it. I'm going to shoot an email and see if he's still around. He was an offshore diver working a lot.

Yeah I have built other vehicles lowrider and lifted And I am pumped about this build, would like some mild lift and paint new headliner and clean up interior...

Look forward to seeing how your build progresses, if you come this way or in the Lafayette area shoot us a note and we'll schedule a visit with you. Or even visit with you out at Sicily Island when we make a visit.

Ok sure will man, will keep yall updated on the project...

ok sure will man, will keep yall updated on the project...

image-523396408.jpg

image-742364243.jpg

image-904177309.jpg

image-523396408.jpg

image-742364243.jpg

image-904177309.jpg

Your dash and interior look in much better shape than some I've seen. Here is Fireman's (David Williams) very cool Camo 55. He's a great guy I'm sure if you ran into something you had a question on he'd be a good reference to ask.

image-108004077.jpg

SWEEEEEEEET :D

they are so ugly that one has to like them :cheers:

concur ;)

Looking forward to seeing in person one of these days :)

We have our Monthly meeting on the 3rd Sunday at Pizza Village on 2340 Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508

Would LOVE to see the Pig in Person

Thanks
Cody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom