For Sale 70 Series Windshield Frames - New from Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any windshield frames left for FRP HZJ73? Shipping to K0J1P0, Canada.
Thanks!
Peter

Yes these are $549 plus your shipping from 65721. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. I can drop it anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

Hey Steve,

I have an 1988 BJ74 FRP Top. Still anything available? I could have shipped to 98844 in WA or V0N 2L1 Pemberton BC, Canada.

Thanks!

Hey Steve,

I have an 1988 BJ74 FRP Top. Still anything available? I could have shipped to 98844 in WA or V0N 2L1 Pemberton BC, Canada.

Thanks!

Yes these are $549 plus your shipping from 65721. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. I can drop it anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

Soft top type also?

Soft top type also?

Yes sir!

Frames for a 70 with soft top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top.

These are $419 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

I have 1 frame for a 70 with soft top that has been painted 045 white.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top. One of my guys painted it by mistake when we were installing a windshield frame into an FRP top model. Painted with high quality single-stage 045 white.

This one is $499 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

I accept cash, check, money order or paypal (friends & family or you pay fees). I also accept trades for bitcoin, snap-on tools, things that go bang and AA miles.

Hi Steve, Do you have a windshield frame for a HZJ73 FRP top in stock?

Yes sir, I'm going to guess that was your email I just replied to. :)

View attachment 1931953

These are brand new, steel windshield frames, from Toyota in Japan.

Frames for a 70 with FRP top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a truck with FRP top. I've used these on BJ73's/BJ74's and HZJ73's, it appears they are the same for a 75 ute as well but I have not personally fit one to that model.

These are $549 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

Frames for a 70 with soft top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top.

These are $419 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I have 1 frame for a 70 with soft top that has been painted 045 white.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top. One of my guys painted it by mistake when we were installing a windshield frame into an FRP top model. Painted with high quality single-stage 045 white.

This one is $499 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I accept cash, check, credit cards, money order or paypal (friends & family or you pay fees). I also accept trades for bitcoin, snap-on tools, things that go bang and AA miles.

Feel free to ask any questions! :)
Still available if yes can you send me pictures to my email fourwheeltowingllc@yahoo.com
I have a 1989 Bj70 soft top

IMG_20200629_142140.jpg

Steve, any frames left for a soft top? White one would be a bonus if it’s still around.

Do you happen to have any more available for a FRP top HZJ73? If you could PM me with total cost including shipping to 96793 would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom