For Sale 70 Series Windshield Frames - New from Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.landcruisersdirect.com
windshield-frame.jpg

These are brand new, steel windshield frames, from Toyota in Japan.

Frames for a 70 with FRP top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a truck with FRP top. I've used these on BJ73's/BJ74's and HZJ73's, it appears they are the same for a 75 ute as well but I have not personally fit one to that model.

These are $549 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

Frames for a 70 with soft top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top.

These are $419 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I have 1 frame for a 70 with soft top that has been painted 045 white.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top. One of my guys painted it by mistake when we were installing a windshield frame into an FRP top model. Painted with high quality single-stage 045 white.

This one is $499 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 62" x 29" x 5" and weighs 25lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Package is within size limits for Fedex/UPS.

I accept cash, check, credit cards, money order or paypal (friends & family or you pay fees). I also accept trades for bitcoin, snap-on tools, things that go bang and AA miles.

Feel free to ask any questions! :)

Last edited:
for the uninitiated, what are the frp and soft top differences? I would have guessed the frp and a soft top would be interchangeable?

for the uninitiated, what are the frp and soft top differences? I would have guessed the frp and a soft top would be interchangeable?

The soft top version is a little different where the channel for the top mounts, otherwise I think they are the same.

Is there a Toyota part number on these? 5630160140 ? have an '88 BJ73 with FRP and would be guessing about fitment.

I think these are within allowable limits for FedEx Ground unless you were going to gsmtr.

Last edited:
Interested; how much will it cost to ship the hzj73 hard top frame to Cairo 11568, Egypt. Thanks. If you’re in the US. I can arrange with a shipping agency to take care of it. Do you accept paypal?

Last edited:
Interested; how much will it cost to ship the hzj73 hard top frame to Cairo 11568, Egypt. Thanks. If you’re in the US. I can arrange with a shipping agency to take care of it. Do you accept paypal?

Yes payapl accepted if you pay via friends & family or cover fees. Arrange shipping and I'll get one wrapped and ready to head your way.

I shipped one from Steve about 3 years ago.

It was packed well and I handled shipping using my Fedex account. No hiccups and everything went fine.

Every 70 series owner with a removable top should have one ready for a future install. It's not if, it's a matter of when it will be needed.

2 FRP top frames sold, only one left in my overstock stash, but still quite a few in regular inventory, just won't be the same price.

Every 70 series owner with a removable top should have one ready for a future install. It's not if, it's a matter of when it will be needed.

It sucks but I agree with this 100%

Mine showed a couple little quarter-sized rust bubbles
36105531916_d4e79dafa5_c.jpg

But what was lurking:
39973104884_6e093144a9_c.jpg

Get a new one while you can.

Great deal for those soft top frames. Buying one of these yourself from overseas will cost a lot more.

I'm interested in an frp frame. Shipped to Edmonton Alberta

Last discounted FRP top windshield frame is sold. Soft-top windshield frames still for sale at a discount. I still have FRP top windshield frames available, just no longer at a discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom