For Sale 70 Series Windshield Frames - New from Toyota

SteveJackson

Supporting Vendor
Any windshield frames left for FRP HZJ73? Shipping to K0J1P0, Canada.
Thanks!
Peter
Yes these are $549 plus your shipping from 65721. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. I can drop it anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

Hey Steve,

I have an 1988 BJ74 FRP Top. Still anything available? I could have shipped to 98844 in WA or V0N 2L1 Pemberton BC, Canada.

Thanks!

SteveJackson

Supporting Vendor
Hey Steve,

I have an 1988 BJ74 FRP Top. Still anything available? I could have shipped to 98844 in WA or V0N 2L1 Pemberton BC, Canada.

Thanks!
Yes these are $549 plus your shipping from 65721. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. I can drop it anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

SteveJackson

Supporting Vendor
Soft top type also?
Yes sir!

Frames for a 70 with soft top.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top.

These are $419 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

I have 1 frame for a 70 with soft top that has been painted 045 white.

Fold-down windshield frame for a short/mid wheel base 70 with a soft top. One of my guys painted it by mistake when we were installing a windshield frame into an FRP top model. Painted with high quality single-stage 045 white.

This one is $499 plus your shipping from 84042. I will package the frame in the original box with bubble wrap and extra cardboard on the corners. The box size is 60" x 25" x 5" and weighs 75lbs. Can be dropped anywhere within 25 miles or you schedule pick-up. I do not handle shipping of larger items and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping.

I accept cash, check, money order or paypal (friends & family or you pay fees). I also accept trades for bitcoin, snap-on tools, things that go bang and AA miles.

Top Bottom