70 Series Seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have one of these (in this fabric) laying around? 😊
F2049670-94F7-4C82-B5D9-9434CB5F980D.jpeg

Hello,

I remember someone bought a BJ74 as a donor truck for a 13B-T swap into a 40 Series.

What remained of that BJ74 was for sale and still had seats like the ones you are looking for.

Juan

Charles,
If you are looking for the fabric to have new custom seat covers made as replacement, you may want to check with Marietta Auto Trim
They have an extensive inventory of new old stock OEM fabric, including a lot from Toyota and other JDM manufacturers.
A few months back, I had hopes of building my seat covers and I walked through the fabric inventory with the company owner. The color combo of the fabric for my Canadian spec 70 was not in his stock, but he had the material pattern in other colors. Maybe you can get lucky ... you have a knack for it, right.

Good luck

Charles,
If you are looking for the fabric to have new custom seat covers made as replacement, you may want to check with Marietta Auto Trim
They have an extensive inventory of new old stock OEM fabric, including a lot from Toyota and other JDM manufacturers.
A few months back, I had hopes of building my seat covers and I walked through the fabric inventory with the company owner. The color combo of the fabric for my Canadian spec 70 was not in his stock, but he had the material pattern in other colors. Maybe you can get lucky ... you have a knack for it, right.

Good luck
Worth a shot ….. thanks Larry.

I've been on a cloth search for my own ZX seats and finally gave up. It doesn't exist online.

I ended up buying a passenger seat from Japan (Yahoo Auctions) and reusing the seat cover. I don't know what your budget is, but that would work.

Those seats are beautiful by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom