For Sale 70 series lhd interior parts for conversions or builds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have put together 3 almost complete lhd 70 series dash assemblies with the pedals , steering column, blower motor, heater core and all the duct work. I would say these are 95% complete and usable, as these come from part outs there will always be something that got some minor damage and the bolts and screws have disappeared over time.

I have 3 of them and the one on top is 1500$, middle one 1400$ and lower one 1300$ , this is based just on appearance not completeness.

steering wheel and gauge cluster are not included but I have several available.
These will be ideal to start a lhd to rhd conversion or build one of the 79 series cabs.

649D2213-0CB4-477E-9389-CBDE37534F6C.jpeg
ECBE78B9-4F65-4A34-8324-FCDC19386F8F.jpeg
323C3D0F-BB1B-4563-8952-1ED45E4EAE19.jpeg
C186BA49-D6E3-4D7D-AC31-660A8069022E.jpeg

Joe - would you please pm me pics of 70 series cluster that you have. I'm looking for one.
Thanks

Joe - would you please pm me pics of 70 series cluster that you have. I'm looking for one.
Thanks

I have both models in 12 and 24v available but am not selling any before these combo’s have found a new home

Currently Pricing out all of the bits needed so I can determine the financial outlay for converting my 80 to a 70 series pickup.

Currently Pricing out all of the bits needed so I can determine the financial outlay for converting my 80 to a 70 series pickup.

Make sure to sit down when you get the total of all the big and small parts and just remember you won't know if they are actually available until you ordered them and they get delivered , I had already a lot of refunds on parts ordered from Japan and the Middle East ;)

I suggest you have alcohol on hand while you add up the numbers. :)
Looking that way, better put down my coffee now... :beer:

Most likely stick to whatever I need to make a basic functioning vehicle first.. take the next few years to finish the details.

Looking that way, better put down my coffee now... :beer:

Most likely stick to whatever I need to make a basic functioning vehicle first.. take the next few years to finish the details.

That sounds like a decent plan , there are 3 dashes available in the US and 12 cabs for sale , I had some of these in the past but I stopped parting out 70's in Europe so when these are gone that will be it.

A good read for anyone considering this route........ This thread documents his second build. The first build is equally interesting.

*** Joe, sorry for the temporary hijack.

Any chance you’ve got one of those 12 cabs to go along with one of these sets :)

Any chance you’ve got one of those 12 cabs to go along with one of these sets :)
No but last I checked he still had a few for sale , check the classifieds on Mud ;)

Third dash is reserved for now , first 2 are still available.

Nr 2 is sold and 3 is pending , so only number 1 is available at this moment.

Joe

Hello Sir, I interesting this Inclinometer
9F0867DD-4ED2-4F01-9F9F-504DD8A0C4AE.jpeg

Do you have a front clip to convert my 1990 HZJ77 to LHD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom