Wanted 60 or 70 Series PTO worm gear (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
eurasiaoverland.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for a worm for an HJ61 PTO winch. I think most 1984+ 60 and pre 1990 70 Series winch worms are the same, not sure. 40 Series definitely not compatible. Right handed thread.

P/N 38135-60090

Postage to Houston, TX.

Thanks

EO

Last edited:
What PTO do you have. When the pretty sure the HJ61 is a single direction. Depending on single or two direction the worm required will change. Cable in reverse when the single direction PTO started. If the worm and PTO do not match it will only cable in when transmission is in reverse. Cable out will have multiple gears.

Yes, I believe all HJ61s are single direction (all 60s after 1984), and it's a top-spooling winch, so it has a right-hand thread.

Yes, I believe all HJ61s are single direction (all 60s after 1984), and it's a top-spooling winch, so it has a right-hand thread.

Call Out # 38135 Below

1710111894413.png

Last edited:
Ok ...

Koolness i was spot on then , :cool: :wrench: :wrench: :wrench:

this is a PTO related parts topic i have not ever looked up let alone Unicorn Huntered before for that matter ?
i would then conclude both the front and rear Call out
# 35135B ' s are also on the must have list too ...
i used the EU Spec. digital micro fiche here below on the Worm Bearings :
and i got a very intriguing results topics , i will PM you .....

08/1980 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER ( BJ60LV-KC )

38135BBEARING (FOR WINCH WORM)
97600-30206

1710133531824.jpeg

1710133667003.png

Hi Matt!

The worm bearings are very much standard hi-cap tapered oller bearings - Koyo 30206JR or NSK 30230R - so no sweat getting those. I believe they also made them for some Toyota fork-lifts which can still be found on ebay with Toyota packaging and the -71 suffix on the part number. I believe the originals were Koyo so I'll get a pair from Amayama or Partsouq.

Hi Matt!

The worm bearings are very much standard hi-cap tapered oller bearings - Koyo 30206JR or NSK 30230R - so no sweat getting those. I believe they also made them for some Toyota fork-lifts which can still be found on ebay with Toyota packaging and the -71 suffix on the part number. I believe the originals were Koyo so I'll get a pair from Amayama or Partsouq.

i PM'd you that topic and a sideways one that is off topic in this PTO only tech thread , but you will find pretty fascinating never the less ...:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom