- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:1995 TLC w/lockers BLACK Loaded 105K

Kurt's ADD compensates for his TLCOCD

>> what might one pay for this particular RIG <<
$13,512.26 sounds about right to me.
-B-

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=7172;start=msg59448#msg59448 date=1068078360]
$13,512.26 sounds about right to me.
-B-
[/quote]

You forgot to add for the rare black paint, brings it to $13,789.36. :D :D :D

Really, looking at your list of vehicles, you should be paying $0. It is okay, it won't kill you, you can live without it. If you really need a new one, buy the one on Slees Site for 24,000 so you can have a rare turbocharged cruiser.

Cary

1995 TLC w/lockers BLACK Loaded 105K

Man,

You guys are killin' me with black trucks that don't exist :rolleyes:

Repeat after me:

"Black 80's were produced between January and July of 1996 only, boss.......Black trucks were produced......." :slap:

If it's a 95 and it's black somebody painted it or swapped a vin tag............

How many fricking posts do we need to read every day about "hey, should I buy this"? WTF dudes, there's only been like 200 posts about crap like this in just the last few weeks. Read the posts. Think market value changes that quick?

Seriously, c'mon already. If you are requesting someone on this board, that is close, to get check it out, that's one thing, but otherwise stop the insanity. .... or at least add it to one of the other posts. :flipoff2: :D

or PM someone for advice...or at least do a poll!

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=7172;start=msg59448#msg59448 date=1068078360]
Kurt's ADD compensates for his TLCOCD

-B-
[/quote]

WHAT :-\

One of the most interesting and informative posts I've ever run across...love the subect line and comment. I can only say: "-"

PS: what's with the black LC and 190 reads on a non-existent post? :beer: ???

...I dont need to know if i should buy a rig.. :p
...because i already have a "real" black rig.. :D
...I dont care if no one cares.. :flipoff2:
...I am just bored.. :beer:

LATER :cheers:
-Joe-

LinkPhoto

"Early" 1996

SWEET! ..the [glow=red,2,300]TURD[/glow]! i love it! :D A buddy of mine had a "Two Tone" Brown Ford Bronco II..he called that "THE TURD" also!..ahh memories.

LinkPhoto

..this is C.B.A.!!

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

A New England Highway last winter.. :D

later,
joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom