64 fj40 for trade, SO CAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for trade is a 1964 toyota land cruiser fj40

I bought this fj40 2 years ago on my about a month after my 16th birthday. and my family is having hard times in debt ect.. and not able to help me afford to work on this cruiser and i can not afford to do it on my own. I need a serious truck i can take girls on dates, have fun without any problems. Also this is my pride and joy, my blood sweat and yes TEARS are in this thing i take pride in my work i have put thousands of hours on this things, lots of 12 hour days. and this thing needs to go to a cruiser home where the owner will take care of her. My cruiser is the only thing that is near and dear to my heart.

Here is a list of what i have personally done to it

Power Steering

rebuilt fuel injected Chevy 350 V8 less then 30 miles on it not even broken in

Turbo 400 automatic transmission just rebuilt 200 miles ago

Aluminium tub (thats a gurantee no rust haha )

Painted

Bedliner on the inside

Newer tires

New interior

New steering colum from a 73 fj40

Headers

73? transfercase

and more i probally forgot

This was such a fun fj40. it taught me everything i know about cars. and i really dont wanna trade this truck but i have too

lemme talk more about it tho

Engine

Chevy 350 with a 4 bolt main fuel injected with tuned port injection ( check out my mega squirt thread in the hardcore section ). the only problem is that i didnt solder it securly and it the computer wont turn on any more so it needs a new computer and it will run or repaired. It also has 89 and up style vortec heads

I also have a carb intake for it with a carb i will throw in if you wanna make it carb
and the heat gluepads on the engine are still there it has never been overheated

Cooling system

Alumin rat that would fit a V8 2000 yukon/tahoe, with eletric fan. never runs hot at all.

Transmission

a GM turbo hydromatic 400 heavy duty transmission rebuilt about 200 miles ago connected to a 72?? fj40 transfercase. i had driveshafts made for it. but the front one is off my dads cruiser so it dosnt have a front shaft only a back because the front isnt mine. with a heavy duty flex plate

Body

New front fenders, new aluminim body, freshly painted but being a offroaded land the cruisers paint isnt in good shape, but the body dosnt have any dings

fuel system

The 24 gallon aux tank the stock tank isnt installed any more, with a MSD EFI pump

Pics:

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/3682/after7lp.jpg
http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/8118/cruiser8am.jpg
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9981/tran9wb.jpg

if you wanna know more about it e-mail me plasticcat@gmail.com

Now what im looking for is

a 91 and up toyota pick up or 4runner
i would like it to have less then 100,000 miles but i will probally consider more. 4x4 would be nice. it needs to have a/c and a decent body. no dings. i will probally repaint, so paints no biggie and it needs to run and start everytime. this is gonna be my daily driver so it needs to be reliable.

Also a chevy/GMC truck. or jimmy/blazer with the same description as above.

If you also have something similiar you wanna trade offer it to me im up for anything as i need to get a serious car and soon

my number is 805 581 4713 ask for shawn if your intrested post a offer ill post more pics up tommarow

I would do an even trade here.. Not sure if it would be what you're looking for or not but we're close enough to eachother to do a deal so let me know if you're interested.. Runs perfect, new motor and trans, $5,200 paint job...

blazer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom