60s with canoes and maybe other boats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Highly contemplating taking our canoe on the Rimrocker trail and then to SAS this summer. At SAS we could leave it at camp, but we’re traveling Rimrocker one way so it would have to be strapped to the top for that. It’s fiberglass so I feel like it would probably crack on the bumpy stuff …. But think about paddling the Green River in a huge canyon in Utah! Or at Silver Jack Reservoir east of Ridgeway…
I brought my kayak a couple of times and paddled Silver Jack. Beautiful place.

Bumping an old thread.

I got this cool cedar canoe as a tip from a construction client. Strapped it on the 60 today and took it to the lake. A couple of pieces of pipe insulation on the Gamiviti rack did the trick.

i-rmxq5Qt-L.jpg

Bumping an old thread.

I got this cool cedar canoe as a tip from a construction client. Strapped it on the 60 today and took it to the lake. A couple of pieces of pipe insulation on the Gamiviti rack did the trick.

i-rmxq5Qt-L.jpg
Man, cedar is a whole other level. I’d love to have something like that one day. That would look pretty killer on the Stout whenever that’s ready, too.

Bumping an old thread.

i-rmxq5Qt-L.jpg
WOW! that's a sexy lookin' vessel. brings to mind the mahogany strip canoe my dad built 60 years ago. good lookin' 60 also 👍

River time on Tuesday and part of Wednesday. Nice, warm, and unrainy on Tuesday, not so on Wednesday. Wednesday take out was at the end of badly rutted muddy road (oh yeah!).

IMG_1449(1).jpg
IMG_1450(1).jpg
IMG_1451.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom